**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More 4 star shards (or Iso 8) please kabam

2»

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

4 star featured for 41-60 % is 100 4 star shards 4 star basic can give up to 500 max thats 600 between the 2 if I'm lucky

How many points do you get when "grinding"?
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Neotwism said:

Urkel2 said:

Neotwism said:

I don't know where your at in the game but it may help to stop leveling up and 5* and 6* champs u don't plan on using right away. For example, I have a 6* Aegon and CapIW and haven't leveled either yet. They need their dupe to be good and I have the 5* version of both at max sig. I have plenty of gold and iso but I'm not in a hurry to use them outside of arena so I think it's best to wait and use my resources on other champs that can help me right away. Anytime I have extra I can either sell it or slowly level them. I hope that makes sense

Unfortunately i have to keep leveling up champs or I'll never have a defense team.. I am currently in an alliance that does not do wars 3 bg in wars but when once I have a decent defense team I plan to start joining wars again..Also nowadays alot of alliances are making 10k + prestige a requirement which I still have yet to reach.. I'm getting close to 10k tho I'm at 9200
    An unawakened 6* will not help with getting your prestige over 10k. If you aren't doing war now I wouldn't worry about defenders. I would concentrate on doing arena and incursions as much ass you can to get more champs and resources. You may get lucky and be happy you didn't level up a 6* diablo as a war defender if u pull a better champ before you decide to change alliances to focus on war. Plus those resources can still be sitting and waiting in case u get that champ you are looking for to use them on.
    I would literally never rank up Diablo of any star...i have lots of champs worth ranking up i also have lots of pretty much every resource but iso and its absurd to tell someone not to worry about a defense team when we both know you have one yourself..
  • MollinaryMollinary Posts: 64
    Urkel2 said:

Urkel2 said:

Do you grind arena?

I grind just about every other arena..
    I find that hard to believe. If you're actually grinding arenas you'll almost never have shortage of ISO
    That makes absolutely no sense as arena milestones do not reward iso.. I am a 2 year player as stated before I cannot win arena champs that go for 12-45 mil..
    Grinding arena give you everything you need to progres. A lot BC and shards. I don't care about top prize, just doing some milestones. Every week I can open at 3-5 4* plus about 30 premium from shards.
    So you got plenty oportunity to get a lot of dups and tons ISO.
    Weekly I got about 150k Bc it will give you a lot unit and at least 200k gold.

So basically do arena and you will never short with ISo, and Gold.
    I got usually about 3m of gold and nearly every day have to sell some ISO
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
    Mollinary said:

Urkel2 said:

Urkel2 said:

Do you grind arena?

I find that hard to believe. If you're actually grinding arenas you'll almost never have shortage of ISO
    That makes absolutely no sense as arena milestones do not reward iso.. I am a 2 year player as stated before I cannot win arena champs that go for 12-45 mil..
    Grinding arena give you everything you need to progres. A lot BC and shards. I don't care about top prize, just doing some milestones. Every week I can open at 3-5 4* plus about 30 premium from shards.

We have already established that I am an arena grinder... This isn't new news to me or anyone else who actually read this post.. As stated before I grind just about every other arena and I'm a 2 year player so I obviously dont have the roster to even bother with 5 star arena. Duping a 2 star gives around 1600 exp worth of iso8.. And for a 6 star to gain 1 level it is 25k minimum.. Which means if I hit all the basic and featured milestones I might be able to gain 1 level a week if lucky...
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

Mollinary said:

Urkel2 said:

Urkel2 said:

Do you grind arena?

We have already established that I am an arena grinder... This isn't new news to me or anyone else who actually read this post.. As stated before I grind just about every other arena and I'm a 2 year player so I obviously dont have the roster to even bother with 5 star arena. Duping a 2 star gives around 1600 exp worth of iso8.. And for a 6 star to gain 1 level it is 25k minimum.. Which means if I hit all the basic and featured milestones I might be able to gain 1 level a week if lucky...

I’ve been playing for 2 years and 6 weeks (maybe 7 weeks). I can grind every milestone in the 5* arena without even trying particularly hard.