I DID ITTT!!!

You know me, i was the guy who used 1.2k units and got kicked out of the boss rush and wasn't able to complete it but Now, i got 800 units from plat pool crystal and completed it in 400 units.
I am so happy.

I used many revives on man thing, mojo and silver surfer but i one shot rest of the boss with aegon.

Comments

• BestReconBestRecon Member Posts: 516 ★★★
    Good job, but you got 800 units out of your plat crystal? I only got 300 something.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 885 ★★★★

Good job, but you got 800 units out of your plat crystal? I only got 300 something.

That’s RNG for you.

I got 300 on one of my accounts, 700 on another account. 2 more to try and see what I get.
  • BestReconBestRecon Member Posts: 516 ★★★
    Shamir51 said:

That’s RNG for you.

I got 300 on one of my accounts, 700 on another account. 2 more to try and see what I get.
    Ah, so it’s RNG. Slightly annoying since I’m saving up for suicides but nothing a bit of arena can’t make up for.

• BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★★

You know me, i was the guy who used 1.2k units and got kicked out of the boss rush and wasn't able to complete it but Now, i got 800 units from plat pool crystal and completed it in 400 units.
    I am so happy.

I used many revives on man thing, mojo and silver surfer but i one shot rest of the boss with aegon.

Mate we’ll done. Don’t worry about how many units you used. You did for you and that’s what counts.

Enjoy the loot you pulled
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Member Posts: 51
    Congratz.
  • FatedFatalityFatedFatality Member Posts: 90
    Thank ypu ❤️
  • 0TerroxBrianGrant_0TerroxBrianGrant_ Member Posts: 64
    Heya fates ;)
  • FatedFatalityFatedFatality Member Posts: 90

Heya fates ;)

Terrooooooo
  • 0TerroxBrianGrant_0TerroxBrianGrant_ Member Posts: 64

Heya fates ;)