Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

My hopes for the new five star featured

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,818 ★★★★★
Really hoping it has either Wolvie or Switch in some way. Lot more people would go for featureds if they were in there.

How about you?
Mystery Link of the Day:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9xhJrPXop4&t=8s

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    no idea what dune is but the trailer for the movie is chilling. I hope the featured has a lot of really good champs that make it worth going for over the basic
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★

no idea what dune is but the trailer for the movie is chilling. I hope the featured has a lot of really good champs that make it worth going for over the basic

Dune is a series of books written by Frank Herbert, who has since passed on, but the series is still going strong by Kevin J Anderson. Quite good reads actually. Classics in science fiction.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    My hope is Quake. That is all.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Dune is a series of books written by Frank Herbert, who has since passed on, but the series is still going strong by Kevin J Anderson. Quite good reads actually. Classics in science fiction.
    The book is so much better than the film
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    All hope is futile. Hope is a flawed mindset. We face endless problems, "hoping" for them to end, only to live in never ending despair.
  • Options

All hope is futile. Hope is a flawed mindset. We face endless problems, "hoping" for them to end, only to live in never ending despair.

hope is the mind killer
  • Options
    edited September 2020

that's depressing
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

I'll make sure to check it out
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

My hope is Quake. That is all.

• Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Whoa whoa whoa, pessimism is my thing, get your own brand of existential despair!
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Whoa whoa whoa, pessimism is my thing, get your own brand of existential despair!
    Pessimism©™®
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

The book is so much better than the film
    That is true for literally every book in existence except Avengers