**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Red death field

Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
I'm currently finishing my 100% of Cavalier difficulty, on the "Seeing Red" and "Biohazard" chapter; I've discovered that if I use SP3, anytime I trigger a bleed afterwards, Omega Red will say that he has Death Field activated, but there is no visual for it, nor does the effect take place.

Comments

• 616ers616ers Posts: 21
    Currently he is not purifying bleeds and gaining passive prowess buffs for me.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    Is just a visual bug
    Omega Red spores will exceed the 10 (normal) cap

But pleeeeease don't fix this
    My phone lags from time to time due to the death field animation

• BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    The same thing happened with me, his spores will continue as normal but the special field doesn’t trigger.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The effect takes place, the visual doesn’t, my 5-65 was ticking for over 1.4k at 10 spores even though the visual wasn’t there, the dig is 975 per tick (no heavy degen)
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    616ers said:

let the spores drop, every spore reduces the chance that the node will purify trigger by 10%.
  • LMF1745LMF1745 Posts: 11
    Lormif said:

616ers said:

let the spores drop, every spore reduces the chance that the node will purify trigger by 10%.
    That’s not how his ability works
    The spores reduce the DEFENDER ability to purify a debuff
    Not OR
    The INCOMING node states “mutant ATTACKERS (you, the summoner) reduce the potency Of bleed debuffs by 50%, additionally when activating a special attack they purify any bleed debuffs on themselves and gain a permanent passive prowess increasing special attack damage by 20% max 20 stacks”
    This is not happening
    This chapter is bugged, just use OR and stack bleeds and melt them as usual.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    LMF1745 said:

Lormif said:

616ers said:

Not OR
    The INCOMING node states “mutant ATTACKERS (you, the summoner) reduce the potency Of bleed debuffs by 50%, additionally when activating a special attack they purify any bleed debuffs on themselves and gain a permanent passive prowess increasing special attack damage by 20% max 20 stacks”
    This is not happening
    That’s how it should work. But it seems that it’s coded in a way that it negates the node since that gets applied to the defender and the purify is meant to happen on the attacker side, Omega spores are shutting down the node which is on the defender.

So it seems to be working as intended.

Although that ability was in the game before this node was created and perhaps an unintended interaction.
  • LMF1745LMF1745 Posts: 11
    RakeYoung said:

LMF1745 said:

Lormif said:

616ers said:

Not OR
    This is not happening
    That’s how it should work. But it seems that it’s coded in a way that it negates the node since that gets applied to the defender and the purify is meant to happen on the attacker side, Omega spores are shutting down the node which is on the defender.

Although that ability was in the game before this node was created and perhaps an unintended interaction.
    I get it, Lormif hit it right on the head
    But OR ability doesn’t state it shuts down a node, it shuts down the defender ability to purify debuffs. None of which mention anything detrimental to the attacker. It’s not working as intended on OR. Or maybe it is. At this point I don’t know what to believe lol
    I mentioned on the other post that the design team intention is clear, but then again who knows. Maybe OR with prowess is too OP. But Hyperion on the cosmic EQ (PFX boss)stacking fury and destroying everything isn’t.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    LMF1745 said:

RakeYoung said:

LMF1745 said:

Lormif said:

616ers said:

Not OR
    This is not happening

I get it, Lormif hit it right on the head
    But OR ability doesn’t state it shuts down a node, it shuts down the defender ability to purify debuffs. None of which mention anything detrimental to the attacker. It’s not working as intended on OR. Or maybe it is. At this point I don’t know what to believe lol
    I mentioned on the other post that the design team intention is clear, but then again who knows. Maybe OR with prowess is too OP. But Hyperion on the cosmic EQ (PFX boss)stacking fury and destroying everything isn’t.
    The node states that it purifies abilities, it attaches to the defender, so the defender is attempting to purify the bleeds
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    @Whaaaat @Blood_raise1 @Lvernon15 Thank you for letting me know it's just a visual bug, greatly appreciate it.