**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Account being Hacked/Unauthorized use

KrDavidKrDavid Posts: 16
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam,

This is to bring into your attention that myself and my friends also face the same issue of Account being used Unauthorizedly or being Hacked! In my case Everyday morning 8AM-12PM someone logs into my account and uses the units, Battle chips.etc

So what measure did I take? I contacted Kabam and they asked me to changed password and well I did but then the very next day my 200-400 units were used up to Grandmaster crystals without my knowledge! I again contacted and went through a bit time taking procedure to change the Email of my Kabam address and well Kabam did change the Email as well but the next day My Battle Chip were used and emptied! So this didn't fix the issue.

I contacted Kabam again because I felt someone has my account logged into their Game Center which is why they are able to login using their Game Center ID even though my Kabam is Email/Pass is changed. I asked Kabam to unlink my account from Game Center but they said they can't do that and so on. This is a very huge risk to my account to be honest! and today someone even logged in and played AQ without my knowledge.

I was fed up and contacted Kabam atleast to know who logs in! They said an iPhone 8.1 *iPhone 6S* and iPhone 9.3 *iPhone 7* is being logged in. iPhone 7 is my device but iPhone 6S is not mine? I asked Kabam to remove but they told me they can't.

What brought the attention to me to post this today? Today my friend complained and told me his account 400k+ around 500k? became 30K because someone logged into his account (Probably through Game Center Access) and deleted all his champions.

Now I am afraid that this would take place to my account. I want Kabam to be able to bring a solution. Kabam has the whole Game Data then why can't they remove all associated device or COMPLETELY shift the whole account to another Email and account! I have spent alot of funds in the account. I consider security has main! I am sure many face this issue as well and mostly iOS users.

Please Kabam make a solution to this issue!

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    You Can self canche u game center passwords.
  • Options
    KrDavidKrDavid Posts: 16
    Gamer wrote: »

I don't think It's my Game Center which this account is linked to! Someone has linked my account to their own Game Center account. I have my second account linked to my Game Center and this account isn't linked to any Game Center account! But I found It is linked and that is not my Game Center. So whoever owns that Game Center they are able to login. I wanted Kabam to remove my account from all devices / Game Centers It is linked.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    KrDavid wrote: »

I don't think It's my Game Center which this account is linked to! Someone has linked my account to their own Game Center account. I have my second account linked to my Game Center and this account isn't linked to any Game Center account! But I found It is linked and that is not my Game Center. So whoever owns that Game Center they are able to login. I wanted Kabam to remove my account from all devices / Game Centers It is linked.
    ah Yeah Thah. Sad. Hops u find a ways.

• Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    @KrDavid , did you only notice that units and battle chips were missing, or were there any champs and/or other resources missing as well? If only battle chips and units, doesnt make it any less threatening, but you should have whatever was "purchased" with them still in your acct. Have you noticed any new champs, or more resources than you last remember your inventory had held? If not, I would think it would be fairly easy for support to find out who had been sent gifts from your acct which could possibly help determining who and what is happening.

Im suggesting this because ss far as I know, the only few options we have to use or move units is to either #1 buy crystals and some offers(which remain in the acct), #2 donate resources to the alliance treasury "bought/traded" for units, and lastly #3 send out gifts to other players that are specifically either in your alliance, or in game friends list. I'm not 100% positive, but those 3 options are the only ones that can be chosen I believe, so your search for an answer should be narrowed down a bit.

My last iphone was THE iphone, which was a very long time ago so I dont know how the Applestore runs these days compared to the android Playstore LOL. The Playstore acct cannot access the game further if we change the email and password in game because nothing can register them automatically in the Playstore acct. As far as Im aware. If you have any friends or family members that have your acct credentials, I'd likely start asking them to begin with. I hope this helps, and Good luck to you. I hope you get some closure on the issue.
  • Options
    KrDavid wrote: »

Hey there, this certainly sounds frustrating. I do suggest that you update passwords to all other accounts you have access to that may be associated with your Kabam ID. If you suspect that additional Game Center accounts are logging into your account, please contact our Support Team for further assistance with this.

Unfortunately, the other players here in the forums and Moderation Team do not have access to your in-game account to assist further. The Support Team, with all details provided to them by you, should be able to assist further in this case.
This discussion has been closed.