**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is IMIW for offense

I got him as a 5* and used my 5* tech AG because i know he's at least a crazy defender, i don't even have him at max rank 1 but even at that level he doesn't seem to do that much damage. Am i just being biast because he's low level or is he just not a high damage champ?

Comments

• Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    He is ok... not great. His damage is average, but he is better than “just a defender”.
  • Options
    the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 348 ★★★
    why did you waste your tech gem on him , unless the gem was expiring.
    But still imiw is a very good champion, few of his hits are non contact and it bypasses mix master.
    Has reliable heal block has some immunities , so not bad at all.
    Check this video out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxkaXtm62s8&ab_channel=NoxTheDragon
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★

I got him as a 5* and used my 5* tech AG because i know he's at least a crazy defender, i don't even have him at max rank 1 but even at that level he doesn't seem to do that much damage. Am i just being biast because he's low level or is he just not a high damage champ?

He is good against evading champs.
    His signature ability is amazing.
    He is a God overall
  • Options
    Good for long fights
  • Options
    TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    If you can keep his plasma charges up they do some sweet damage. He's also good for champs like electro because 3 of his 5 attacks in a MLLLL combo don't make contact. Also has power control and heal block. If he's awakened and you want to play risky, under 15% health he gains power overtime which helps him stack plasma charges. He's good for both offense and defense imo.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    His defense capabilities are good except that Corvus destroys him, and gains 2-3 glaive charges in doing so
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    He’s pretty good

Lots of utility
  • Options
    He's very good max him.
    Watch breakdowns too