**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ai parrying and reparrying

Is ai as a defender supposed to parry and reparry in aw. I just got parried and stunned four times exactly out of which three times were parry on direct first medium and one was reparry when i hitting its block in aw.
In previous wars a had parried and stunned me on dash attacks so i don't do dash attack very often now but today it did directly while standing and after first parry and stun from him he finished his combo and as soon as i went in for attack after his combo he parried and stunned me again.
Is it normal or ai behaving abnormally. Please tell so that i can be carefull next time, it already got one death from a 5k pi defender against my 5.5k pi attacker which in any case seems improbable.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Ya in war the defenders have the mastery build of the player who placed them, so the AI can parry you.
  • Options
    Mtl55Mtl55 Posts: 63

Ya in war the defenders have the mastery build of the player who placed them, so the AI can parry you.

And is it normal or kind of wierd play from ai because if ai starts to parry then we are surely doomed in wars.
    Also please read my full description and my last para that how it did it and then again did it after finishing his combo is that normal too?
  • Options
    Mtl55 said:

And is it normal or kind of wierd play from ai because if ai starts to parry then we are surely doomed in wars.
    Also please read my full description and my last para that how it did it and then again did it after finishing his combo is that normal too?
    You would have to show a video to get any feedback but the ai has been able to parry in war since war started 5ish years ago?
  • Options

Mtl55 said:

You would have to show a video to get any feedback but the ai has been able to parry in war since war started 5ish years ago?
    Sorry bro but i don't have any video as i don't generally record video other than some crystal opening but will sure do in some of next wars.
    I also know thay they can parry and i have been parried before on dash attacks so i don't do them now but now while standing on direct attack and reparrying while hitting through block,this doesn't feel normal. There is a certain difference between what it can do and what it does and believe me if ai starts to act like this then it will get really hard to attack without getting our own parry first on him. And then what about nick and other champions on stun immune node they will have a blast with it.
    So yeah technically they can do it but is it normal or wierd from ai?
  • Options
    Mtl55 said:

Mtl55 said:

Sorry bro but i don't have any video as i don't generally record video other than some crystal opening but will sure do in some of next wars.
    I also know thay they can parry and i have been parried before on dash attacks so i don't do them now but now while standing on direct attack and reparrying while hitting through block,this doesn't feel normal. There is a certain difference between what it can do and what it does and believe me if ai starts to act like this then it will get really hard to attack without getting our own parry first on him. And then what about nick and other champions on stun immune node they will have a blast with it.
    I personally haven’t seen it, so it’s impossible to comment really. It hasn’t happened to me or anyone in my alliance to my knowledge
  • Options

AI has always been able to parry in AW/Arena. You gotta be very careful with dash attacks in AW. If the AI is just standing there without blocking, or running towards you, don’t attack or you’ll get parried

Yeah i agree that on dash attacks we have to be careful but while standing and just after finishing his combo and most notably reparry while hitting on block kinda seems very odd. Anyway it is what it is so just got to move with it.
  • Options

Mtl55 said:

Mtl55 said:

I personally haven’t seen it, so it’s impossible to comment really. It hasn’t happened to me or anyone in my alliance to my knowledge
    Yeah exactly thats what im saying that it is not normal either its a glitch or bug or ai is starting to behave wierd again. Anyway needs to be more careful now and will only attack while defender is stunned but on stun immune node will have to just pray that it don't happen.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    the ai that the player can activate has been able to reparry for a while, so id assume the opponent can too
    Mtl55 said:

after first parry and stun from him he finished his combo and as soon as i went in for attack after his combo he parried and stunned me again.

this is 100% normal my dude. if you go in right after you got punched in the face, they will parry you most of the time. you can easily replicate it with yourself. If the opponent gets beat up by you and you block and they go in after, you'll get the parry