**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5/65 cosmic gem; Hyperion or Annihilus

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
I've duped Medusa at 5/65 and 6*corvus at 2/35, so pretty good for cosmic.

So this rank up may end up being mostly for defence.. with that in mind, should I go with Hyperion anyway as he can then be used in offence occasionally, or should I just go annihilus?

Cavalier, 6.2.5 done, v4 100%, v3 completed. AQ team is Omega, war corvus. Full suicides, so I DON'T special spam.

5/65 cosmic gem; Hyperion or Annihilus 23 votes

Hyperion 5/65 - defensive and offensive monster and he's got 6.3 and 6.4 uses even with suicides
95%
Haji_SaabTheManMythLegendAjisdopeRoOOtspseudosaneChampioncriticColonaut123RookiiecharmkevverHector_1475Kill_GreyLordSmasherEtjamaThicco_ModeBerjibswalkerdogHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYodabolt21ThantonInfiniteAbe17 22 votes
Annihilus 5/65 - you don't need another cosmic attacker and he's still a killer on defence
4%
Scopeotoe987 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Hyperion 5/65 - defensive and offensive monster and he's got 6.3 and 6.4 uses even with suicides
    If this are your cosmic offensive options, then hyperion will get on your offensive team more frequently than you might think. He is a beast.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    If defense don't bother and save awakening.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    Interesting.. even if Hyperion will mainly sit on defence??

Other 5/65s that I run are Omega, quake, corvus 6 2/35), Morningstar, blade, Medusa, sentinel... With collosus, g2099, capiw, shulk, voodoo and a couple of also rans at 1/25 or 4/55 looking to go up.

Just don't see what hype does on attack that I don't have covered, whereas annihilus is probably better on defence.

I'll probably go with hype, but surprised that for mainly defence, it would still be hype!
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Not sure what hype is gonna do on defence with suicides, you just need to bait his specials he gets every 5 secs and he kills himself.

Hype has a lot of offensive usage in late act 6.