**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions it took you a long time to realize their awesomeness?

2»

Comments

• Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Magik... she was my first naturally sig 99 four star. Was sitting on her until I came to 5.2.4 where i tried a lot of champs... my ally mate suggested Magik and i ranked her up and used her... she brought me to uncollected and is now almost constant in my team.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Blade I always thought he was overated then I got a 4* and used him. (Want a 5* now). Also didn't get the hype around Medusa until the summoner showdown.
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Sentinel. When i first pulled him as a 5*, he was maybe my 6th, I wasn't too happy because I thought he was kinda clunky and boring to build up. I had a maxed 4* Darkhawk that I used instead. One day I had to deal with biohazard and DH was in war.
    Now he's part of my main questing team and I gave him a tech AG. Thinking about r5ing him.
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    It should be kamala khan, many still don’t realise her awesome. Then there is swedah L, who solo 6.2 champion boss with kamala khan.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Quake, only because I never thought I could learn how to play her effectively. Watching all those god-tiers gameplay on YouTube made me felt like a chump, it seemed so difficult I didn't even attempt to use her... "Nah, can't do that, no way".
    Then one day I did, and realized after all it's not that hard ! Nowadays she's got her permanent place in the questing team and I'm glad I learned her playstyle cause she destroyed this month Magik and her painful nodes in EQ.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

Quake, only because I never thought I could learn how to play her effectively. Watching all those god-tiers gameplay on YouTube made me felt like a chump, it seemed so difficult I didn't even attempt to use her... "Nah, can't do that, no way".
    Then one day I did, and realized after all it's not that hard ! Nowadays she's got her permanent place in the questing team and I'm glad I learned her playstyle cause she destroyed this month Magik and her painful nodes in EQ.

it’s very nice to just gone in and rinse Magik’s with her. No limbo, no problems!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Cant use the 4* quake in act 6 unfortunately lol

but you can in the event quest
  • Options
    QuasiAquamQuasiAquam Posts: 5
    Got Spider Gwen (SG) as one of my earliest 5-star champs... and even duplicated her, long before she was reworked/buffed. Everyone hated on her for useless SP1 etc, so I dragged my feet on ranking her up. When using her in arenas, I’d put her on “throw away” fights against top opponents, thus saving easier fights for my other 2 champs to guarantee 2 wins. But SG would often win anyway, enough that I eventually noticed and ranked her up more. Then after the buff? It’s on, Gwen Stacey!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Faseeh said:

Cant use the 4* quake in act 6 unfortunately lol

but you can in the event quest
    Trust me, the fights are painfully long!