**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling t4c

Ingestevez77Ingestevez77 Posts: 5
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Hi guys, this post is to remember how things used to be a few years ago when we were able to sell t4c... specially when they were overflowing & about to expire. On those days Omce I sold. Few t4c by accident & had to place a ticket asking to help me recover my t4c sold by accident. I guess Kabam used to had a lot of these request cuz finally they decided to remove the sell button from t4c. That was cool to help us avoid a very frequent accident, but now we have t5c on game, so fair is fair & we should be able to sell t4c to get some t5c shards as all of other catalyst work in the game selling the fewer tier full ones for some shards on the next tier. You really got us very offdate on this Kabam. I know you want to take more money from our wallets with t5c offers, but fair is fair & t4cc are one of the most valuable items in game but completely worthless once you start overflowing them cuz if you don’t have nothing worthy to rank on that class you end up loosing them due to expire. Plz fix this dumb subject asap since now we’re on the t5c era.
Post edited by Kabam Loto on

Comments