**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One Robot to Rule Them All

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Some people say Warlock is the best robot in the game, others say Ultron is the worst robot in the game. There is another, however, who gets naught but slander from many in the community (*cough cough* @Lagacy). One who is the true king of robots...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Sj7Z6k5so

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    He's R4 for me. Over 100 Sig. I'm debating making him my Tech R5 next.
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Have him as 6* sig 20, any useful tips to utilize his ability ?
  • Options
    SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Dang I got to get me a Sentinel now. Epic take down dude!
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    God I wish I had a Sentinel, I have 2 5* Tech AG and on 1 of them says Sentinel.
  • Options
    PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    But.. warlock does have the ability to heal
    Werewrym said:

Idk man but Warlock has so much more utility than Sentinel. The only content where Sentinel is better is V3 and V2 I guess.

Werewrym said:

Idk man but Warlock has so much more utility than Sentinel. The only content where Sentinel is better is V3 and V2 I guess.

I think you might not have played Sentinel in much content then... The dude shines in literally every game mode. I think Sentinel is one of the best AW attackers. Finishes fights super fast, even if you slip up, opponents won’t crit. Super high armor rating paired with attacker tactics for stubborn mean you take very little block damage. Then there’s his specials which you can heal block, armor break, incinerate, and regen off of, not to mention the strong shock on his heavy attack.
    Warlock can reverse power, has a lot of immunities, has a very effective heal control. Sentinel basically does everything Warlock does but a little less effectively.
    Everything except solo war bosses that is :wink:. I don't really agree with that statement, its not actually true and I hear people say it all the time. Warlock doesn't have incinerate, he doesn't have the massive crit resistance that Sentinel does, he can't heal, he doesn't get the massive attack boost that Sentinel gets. I don't know where this idea that Warlock is a better Sentinel ever came from because it is comepletly false.
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    After what Kabam did to Warlock his name is very near to regretful
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I've been hunting Sentinel for months. I'm still waiting.