**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron man IW vs Darkhawk

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
I have both champs as a 5 star and was planning on awakening and taking one of them to rank 3 or 4. I have two 5 star tech gems and 80 5 star tech sig stones. Who should I rank up? Don't have any other tech camps worth upgrading.

Iron man IW vs Darkhawk 62 votes

Iron Man IW
22%
TendersquadzuffyBluestoneRoOOtsTexas_11UnidentifiedCreatureRakeYoungJestuhBawa69Doctorwho13Joshua_EiversTalharajpootJragonMaster170Negative_100 14 votes
Darkhawk
43%
MagrailothosRyGokuReverend_RuckusCiciliatoMaxGamingJChanceH9RockypantherxTiger360Iron_Patriot_is_litYcatsSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeSkillful_starIcy000HeterminusPyrdaAomine_Daiki10Doctor_Strange19JohnyBoyCharlie21540 27 votes
Save for someone else
33%
Legendboy2411Colonaut123RamadaEsket1t_420DeaconVbnmeCtfz35TripleBFiiNCHAmadordegamer99manan_44Coolc5050TrashPanda12HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRed_GuardianCeltic1981The_Sentry06The_beast123[Deleted User]No_Ægon_club 21 votes

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Any insight and tips would be cool!
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Save for someone else
    For what content do you need them??
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Darkhawk
    If I had a second tech AG I would awaken and r5 my DH. Atm, the one I have is saved for Ghost.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Depends who you’ve already got awakened, there’s not a great deal of tech champs to save gems for.

They’re both really solid champs, I use imiw more for his utility vs evade, korg/electro and for power control but he doesn’t need dupe.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    The only other good tech champs I have is a rank 4, sig 40 5 star guillotine 2099. Maybe punisher2099 if he gets a the buff he deserves. The content I want them for is act 6 and cavalier event quests
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Iron Man IW
    You can survive forever with duped iron man as long as you keep getting armor ups after your health drops below the 12% or whatever.

He gets his own special passive dot in plasma. Unblockable specials with great secondary effects. Bleed immune and great damage reduction with his passive armor.

Plus imiw hits start with and have several non-contact attacks that also ignore evade. So you can sock Nightcrawler right in his bamph’ing jaw.

Darkhawk is pretty awesome, and I’m sure those running suicides would go darkhawk but for me imiw wins out over him.
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    I have Darkhawk at 5/65 with 190+ sig and IMIW at 4/55 with sig 80.
    If you have only 80 sig stone IMIW would be better option as Darkhawk needs max sig if you want him to be a reliable attacker.
    And without suicide,argument for IMIW is even stronger, as you can spam specials at low HP.
    This comes from.someone who fed a generic AG along with all that generic and class sig stones to Darkhawk ( I have pulled him only once. :expressionless:)
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Neither
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Iron Man IW
    I don’t believe in saving, but unless you need something in particular like heal block, or power drain. I wouldn’t rank.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk
    Darkhawk is better and has full immunity to bleed and poison. All it takes an amour break and IMIW loses all his immunity. Darkhawk has a consistent source of damage after sp3 although both champs needs aggressive playstyle after sp3 to really dish out a good amount of damage. Darkhawk also has Regen so go for him.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk
    Both are good but Darkhawk is better