**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another 5* roster review

BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
Should I be investing into any of these other than Quake, Sparky, Hulkbuster and Cull? Is Iceman worth it or should I wait for a better mutant?

Comments

• Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    what level of progression are you at? i assume your not uncollected yet and looking to take the collector. in this case yeah rank up hb, starky, iceman, cull, and quake for collector and the uncollected push. however don’t sleep on ghost rider, old man logan, doc ock and night thrasher though, they bring valuable utility that’s used further in chap5 and sometimes even act6. also seeing that you’ve got ghost rider and starky already once u pull blade you’ll have a great counter to villains. overall focus on the quake, starky, hb, cull and iceman for your initial uncollected push and then after you become uncollected start ranking ghost rider and maybe night thrasher
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

what level of progression are you at? i assume your not uncollected yet and looking to take the collector. in this case yeah rank up hb, starky, iceman, cull, and quake for collector and the uncollected push. however don’t sleep on ghost rider, old man logan, doc ock and night thrasher though, they bring valuable utility that’s used further in chap5 and sometimes even act6. also seeing that you’ve got ghost rider and starky already once u pull blade you’ll have a great counter to villains. overall focus on the quake, starky, hb, cull and iceman for your initial uncollected push and then after you become uncollected start ranking ghost rider and maybe night thrasher

He has completed act 5. And is a wizard with quake. My second account is in his ally.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★

As Masterpuff said, I finished act 5 with my 4 stars and Quake, however from this point on, the 4 stars aren’t good for any story content other than the monthly quest. I’ve been playing around with Doc Ock in ROL and his infinite power lock when teamed up with Vulture synergy is really fun to play with. Sparky is my top 3 fun characters to play in this game for me, so I’m glad I got him. My plan is to get into act 6 once I have 5 people at r4 and I’m just trying to make the right choices for that
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    since ur looking at cav now i suggest ranking up iceman for 6.1.5 since there's biohazard on the boss. it'll be a long fight but manageable i think.
  • upgrade silver surfer