**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Korg being changed to #Metal poll

DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
Hi, what are your thoughts regarding changes to korg's tag in order that magneto becomes a viable counter to this distinctively problematic fight

Korg being changed to #Metal poll 39 votes

Korg should be updated to #Metal
25%
DeeparviDarkSoulDLXbrandinhoArsozArifuteraJragonMaster170Thanks_D19Shøckerskinnybruh879Hemendra_ 10 votes
Korg should remain the same
74%
TheJallidanielmathAlexMiloHammerbro_64MadooriCRepto23Wicket329RisenfromhellDjinAmazing_Demon05ItsDamienQacobGiulioV99EtjamaMobile_P0tat0ragnarok_947Iron_Patriot_is_litJollyHawkTehSlayer_Reef 29 votes

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    The only reason as to why is because of his weapon - I am not saying that it should happen even though it would be intriguing but I mainly want to hear your thoughts
    Some rocks do have metal embedded within 🌎
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Magneto affects Electromagnetism and Ferromagnetism. He isn’t an earth bender.

By your logic, everyone with blood should be #metal because there is iron in the blood
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    When you know there is already a thread about it, then avoid duplicating it.
    It helps keeping the forums clean.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/219832/changes-to-metal-champs-korg-metal/p1

By your logic, everyone with blood should be #metal because there is iron in the blood

Blood can't be magnitized I am pretty sure

When you know there is already a thread about it, then avoid duplicating it.
    It helps keeping the forums clean.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/219832/changes-to-metal-champs-korg-metal/p1

Will keep that in mind
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020

Watch this
    https://youtu.be/htaYu2NGOgw
    Djin said:

Watch this
    https://youtu.be/htaYu2NGOgw
    Thank you So Much 💗
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

at a certain level of magnatism it can because it has iron in it.
    Lormif said:

at a certain level of magnatism it can because it has iron in it.
    Thanks!

Magneto already shreds korg. Doesnt take thorn dmg and since hes bleed immune mags s3 shreds him to pieces

Yep forgot about that
    Going to try that out
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    Hyperion has a huge metal belt on and im glad he's not metal, he quake and cmm have no problem w Magneto. I dupe my r4 Korg so many times yall bet not cheat me and make him metal lol