**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 5 Suggestion

Black_SwanBlack_Swan Posts: 761 ★★★
I completed Act 5 about 8 months ago, and now I’m doing elder’s bane. The quests are easy, but I never k ow what path I’ve done bc of the locked map and so I have to waste a bit of energy to figure it out. I’m not asking for unlocked map (even though that would be nice), but does anyone else think there should be a way of seeing what paths you’ve done?

Comments

• Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    This got me once or twice when I was doing it.

I ended up finding copies of each of the maps online and saving to my photo roll. Every time I completed a path, I would edit the appropriate photo to show which paths I had done.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    The paths you have done will have a bold white line on them rather than a dashed line, as for your second question you must have done the easiest possible path while you were doing your completion run
    Look for Katy Candy's act five guides, in the description of her act 5 guide videos, you'll find a spreadsheet where you can see the map and the paths coloured coded with the nodes mentioned, that might help you remember which path you took
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I agree, people will use guides to figure out the right paths now it's all be explored and mapped out. I think it only really served purpose for a legends run point of view but it's hardly endgame anymore the camera should be unlocked now.
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    Search maps on google, and try to find paths that you did, find (cleared) corners, nodes or champs near to you when you try any different path and mark it in the map, when i did my first run i did (A) path every mission to aviod this problem
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Jaggers68 said:

The paths you have done will have a bold white line on them rather than a dashed line, as for your second question you must have done the easiest possible path while you were doing your completion run
    Look for Katy Candy's act five guides, in the description of her act 5 guide videos, you'll find a spreadsheet where you can see the map and the paths coloured coded with the nodes mentioned, that might help you remember which path you took

First: There are portals. You can’t see the lines.

Second: It’s so roster dependent. Like back them, rage would be easy bc my champs had low attack, so I might’ve taken that. I also had some good immunity champs, so I might have done bleed and poison. There isn’t REALLY a universal “easy path”.
    Yeah, but when you were completing it, you must have chosen the easiest path according to your roster, (don't tell me you didn't scout out the paths before completing them),so when you'll open up the spreadsheet and check the paths, you'll remember something, for eg. Yeah, I took a sp1 from Civil warrior or this juggy was annoying or king groot obliterated me or maybe something else

I do agree though that the locked map is completely unnecessary and annoying