**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.5 Nerf

Does anybody know if and when 6.2.5 is gonna be nerfed? As of right now, it is ridiculously hard to fully explore, much harder than 6.2.6.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I finished exploring 6.2 a few days ago. That quest took me more units than the other 5 combined. At least one team revive per boss fight, not to mention the peasant gates.

good to know for my future completion run lol
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Recently explored 6.2 and 6.2.5 exploration is probably the worst thing I've had to do in game. Halfway through 6.3 exploration and it's much better
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They still haven't finished their changes. No idea why any of you that haven't finished Act 6 are even messing with it right now. Just wait until they're done unless you're very close to being done all together
  • Options

They still haven't finished their changes. No idea why any of you that haven't finished Act 6 are even messing with it right now. Just wait until they're done unless you're very close to being done all together

To build character.
    But really because there's nothing else for me to do. My biggest grievance with act 6 were the attack values for 6.3/4 and they've been sorted.
  • Options
    WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    I prefer to explore 6.4 100% than do 1 path in 6.2.5
  • Options

To build character.
    But really because there's nothing else for me to do. My biggest grievance with act 6 were the attack values for 6.3/4 and they've been sorted.
    Yeah that's fair and attack values were a big issue. I'd just highly recommend only using stuff you can farm for the time being if you want to work on what you can. Not worth blowing units when there are still things that may be changed
  • Options

To build character.
    Yeah that's fair and attack values were a big issue. I'd just highly recommend only using stuff you can farm for the time being if you want to work on what you can. Not worth blowing units when there are still things that may be changed
    Yea blew a couple of units getting through 6.2.5 but got good pulls from the rewards so wasn't too bad.
    My roster covers most of 6.3 so haven't had to use any resources. Will be leaving the stun immune power gain magik for last so I can actually enjoy exploration
  • Options
    Mcord117 said:

What are units for if not to use them

They're better used elsewhere is what I'm getting at.
  • Options
    Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    haven’t tried 6.2 since getting cav, what’s so tough about 6.2.5? Interested to know before I go to take down 6.2
  • Options
    Tiger360 said:

haven’t tried 6.2 since getting cav, what’s so tough about 6.2.5? Interested to know before I go to take down 6.2

The gated paths severely restrict who you can bring to clear the paths as well as deal with mordo
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Tiger360 said:

Gated paths + Cash grab Mordo
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

Tiger360 said:

The gated paths severely restrict who you can bring to clear the paths as well as deal with mordo
    What're the nodes on mordo? Or the gates? Just a brief would be okay too, thanks
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Aziz5253 said:

Tiger360 said:

What're the nodes on mordo? Or the gates? Just a brief would be okay too, thanks
    I know there's one that reduces aar and attack by 25% for each dead team member which is ridiculous
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 said:

What are units for if not to use them

You can use those units to buy Cavalier Crystals, instead of plain burn them, on a content that is going to be toned down soon 😉
  • Options
    Aziz5253 said:

Tiger360 said:

think it depends on the path you take but there's spite, hurt locker, special delivery, and strength in numbers for sure
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Do people actually spend cash on 6.2.5 mordo?
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Don’t worry, they got a mouthful on it in the focus group. I would be very surprised if there were no changes, although I don’t want to get your hopes up in saying that.

It’s probably the worst quest in Act 6. Everything else feels like a walk in the park comparatively. Key word there being comparatively