**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Repetitive pairings in AW

I thought Kabam promised to solve the issue of repetitive pairings in AW. Today we got paired with the same opponent for the second time this season. Can we receive an official explanation how this became possible.

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Because the new war match system is brilliant! Working as intended and is totally fair to everyone playing war! Or it is because there IS no one playing war! But either way it os fair and working perfectly!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I thought Kabam promised to solve the issue of repetitive pairings in AW. Today we got paired with the same opponent for the second time this season. Can we receive an official explanation how this became possible.

I don't remember them ever saying repeat matches were fixed completely. Just remember them saying it was something they're working on
    Rap said:

Because the new war match system is brilliant! Working as intended and is totally fair to everyone playing war! Or it is because there IS no one playing war! But either way it os fair and working perfectly!

Rap complaining about war matching, this is brand new content here
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Rap said:

Rap complaining about war matching, this is brand new content here
    they had to go and copy paste their hilarious comment everywhere too. much sarcasm haha so funny I don't want to work
    edited September 2020
    Two seasons ain't brand new. We were assured "after a few matches" it would work itself out! That was at the beginning of season 19! We are at the end of season 20! Any idea when the old alliances will finish rebuilding or when this will even begin to work for anyone not in the top tiers? Because so far your answers haven't proven out! They don't wash after 2 full seasons!
    We have yet to face an alliance even remotely equal to ours! Either ridiculously smaller or rediculously larger!
    And as for my sarcasm? Just repeating what i keep being told! And you don't seem to like that either!
    Rap said:

Two seasons ain't brand new. We were assured "after a few matches" it would work itself out! That was at the beginning of season 19! We are at the end of season 20! Any idea when the old alliances will finish rebuilding or when this will even begin to work for anyone not in the top tiers? Because so far your answers haven't proven out! They don't wash after 2 full seasons!

Who assured you after a few matches it would work out? Also a quarter of last season got erased with the connectivity issues. I said from the start it would probably take at least a couple of seasons before matches started looking more fair for some alliances. Guess what? Even after this season ends, we still won't have gone through two seasons of wars.
    edited September 2020
    Well sad news you also will have lost about half the alliances playing.
    You really like going to the playground and being beat up? You gonna do it over and over again? Just gonna shut up and take it?
    Oh wait! Thats right you are the bully! My bad!
    And my sarcasm is no worse than the way you patronize those who are so ignorant to the brilliant plan you have all hatched!
    Rap said:

I'd bank on that not being the case but you do you buddy
    Rap said:

You really like going to the playground and being beat up? You gonna do it over and over again? Just gonna shut up and take it?
    And my sarcasm is no worse than the way you patronize those who are so ignorant to the brilliant plan you have all hatched!

What sort of alliances do you think we're matching against? We're ranked 3rd overall and currently matched against the alliance in 4th. HUGE UPSET..... There honestly hasn't been a huge disparity in matching for us at all personally. In fact, last season had some of the roughest matchmaking since I've been in this alliance.
    edited September 2020
    See i don't recall anyone say " man that is not fair but the system is adjusting and unfortuanately it may be unfair for a while but stick with it!" What i heard is that it is a fair match cause the number says so!
    And there is the point! You have felt zero pain! But keep telling us it is fair for an alliance full of Cavaliers to face an alliance of 6 month old players because the new "true war rating" number says so!
    The air up there must be so thin you feel like gods!
    And apparently you are entitled to cry about how unfair the previous system was enough to change the system but no one dares cry about if it being unfair unless they are you!
    We are supposed to shut up and deal?
    Just like you did?
    Or we are just too ignorant to know what is fair or not? So you gotta keep telling us?
    Rap said:

See i don't recall anyone say " man that is not fair but the system is adjusting and unfortuanately it may be unfair for a while but stick with it!" What i heard is that it is a fair match cause the number says so
    !

I've heard both because both are correct. and trust me, I feel "pain" too. Ive had much harder matchups than in the past, before the new system,
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Half the problems your alliance faces are because of you, Based on what I’ve pieced together from all your crying.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Why are you fools engaging rap? Don’t feed the trolls! Just ignore

what else would I do? something productive? pfff
    Rap said:

See i don't recall anyone say " man that is not fair but the system is adjusting and unfortuanately it may be unfair for a while but stick with it!" What i heard is that it is a fair match cause the number says so!
    And there is the point! You have felt zero pain! But keep telling us it is fair for an alliance full of Cavaliers to face an alliance of 6 month old players because the new "true war rating" number says so!
    The air up there must be so thin you feel like gods!

I actually said something quite similar repeatedly. Like it or not, matching based on war rating is the most fair system. Is it going to hurt for a while? For a lot of alliances, absolutely. My suggestion before and still is, just join wars with weak defenders and attackers, do what you can and then stop, then work on content until matches start to level out. You'll still get participation and season rewards so won't completely lose out and may be stronger by the time you decide to push again
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Rap said:

We have yet to face an alliance even remotely equal to ours! Either ridiculously smaller or rediculously larger!
    And as for my sarcasm? Just repeating what i keep being told! And you don't seem to like that either!

Spot on brother. Absolutely agree!

Boredom
    Plus I'm waiting for war assignments so I can hop in and lose the streak
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Rap said:

IF you're getting bullied every time you go to the playground, THEN STOP GOING TO THE PLAYGROUND. You don't go home crying to mommy and ask her to take you the next day. You stop going and do everyone a favor.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Boredom
    Arena!
    edited September 2020

Boredom
    Arena!
    6*s are on cool down. 5*s in arena is gross

Looks like Katy hopped on recently so when this show ends, I'll probably load that up and run some anyway