**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aw laggy glitchy

This is the final straw for me. If aw lag isnt fixed soon im done. This is the fifth war this season that has had issues. It has cost me and my alliance numerous potions, revives, boost and units. Im on iphone 11 and most the time at home on wifi. There is absolutely no reason my game play should be lagging to this degree!! In fights where a split second makes the difference between getting wrecked. The lag throws off the timing and guess what? KO!!!! This has been an issue for way too long!!! When a company makes a game which a game mode, that they profit off your mistakes, doesnt run up to standard. Its very questionable as to why they would want to fix it or fix it in a timely manner. Its down right fraudulent!!! Sell more of your alliance aq/aw packages? Its not just me or my alliance that this is happening to either. Missed or questionable blocks, parries, dex’s also. But has it been fixed yet? Come on kabam, you make enough off everyone that you dont have to cheat. That should be kabams motto though lie, cheat, and steal!!!