**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TIER 6 ISO when Duping 6 stars

Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
Hello Kabam,

I know Tier 6 ISO was just introduced this month with the Cav Diff. Could you please upgrade the Tier5 ISO to Tier 6 when duping a 6 star champ?

Why?
Duping a 6 star should be more rewarding than duping a 5 star. Besides the newest rarity Tier6 would make it easier to level up 6 star champs. Also instead of getting 24x ISO, the quantity should be upgraded to 48x instead. It is no joke leveling up a 6 star, and i know most of you would agree with me on this one.

What do you guys think about this?

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

I don’t know why there is player hit disagree to your thought and I always have questions on 2 scenarios:

1. Why there is no max out crystal for any dupe for 5* after sig 200
    2. Why there is no equivalent rewards for duping 6*

I think the behind-the-scene thought of Kabam is trying to make 5*/6* “rare” and slowdown progress for players in ranking up these two star level (their so called rationale is to avoid launching 7* “that soon”). One day when they decided to launch 7*, they will start relaxing those arrangements for 5*/6*.

There is no max sig crystal for 6*s because there are not 7*s. I think that there should be t6 iso from a dupe of a 6*, and bonus gold or iso for max sig 6*.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    maybe like 48 iso bricks for duping a five star and 24 tier 6 ones for a six star
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    People have been talking about this since 6* came out but Kabam just ignores it. I hope they look into this issue
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    We also need something for duping 5* bc they get the same as a 4* so mabey a bit more t5 iso
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Kabam said that it would break the game economy.

Then again, they say that all the time.

The only exception to that is when you pay for it, then it is perfectly fine to break the game economy.

How does one break a virtual economy??
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    MaxGaming said:

We also need something for duping 5* bc they get the same as a 4* so mabey a bit more t5 iso

You get 6* shards for duping a 5 star.
    you get 5* shards for duping a 4 star.
    So i guess thats kabam logic and reason for not giving an inch more.

However, 6 stars are no joke. it takes ALOT OF GOLD AND ISO. threfore, i was highly recommending the upgrade to tier 6 for duping 6 star. and hopefully a little bit more gold.

breaking the game economy?
    so selling awakening gems, million of gold, T5CC selectors etc etc is not breaking the game economy?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Agreed, 5* dupes should give more t5 iso as well. Kabam has done so much to make gold regularly available, but iso still feels like a bottle neck. Not to mention 4* shards are becoming harder to obtain
    SparkAlot said:

The only exception to that is when you pay for it, then it is perfectly fine to break the game economy.

have they said that giving more iso would break the economy?
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

SparkAlot said:

Yes... gold, ISO, and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIWNYfI6eos&t=802s

13:22 - Straining the Games Economy
    SparkAlot said:

SparkAlot said:

Yes... gold, ISO, and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIWNYfI6eos&t=802s

13:22 - Straining the Games Economy
    thanks 👍
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    I’d say increase the amount OR the iso rating.