Options

Champions Knocked out with being hit

Not sure if this is a new or existing issue, I’ve been in AW and have had my champions knocked out half way through a fight with taking a single hit. Latest fight was Doom vs Man-Thing on EMP Node and the only time I was hit was when I blocked/ parry and then when I attacked with Doom, game said KO and gave me a loss. WTH is going with this game anymore?

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Did you have enough health to survive the parry or poison damage?
  • Options
    Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    I had 89% health and as soon as I attacked I was instantly KO’ed and that was it. Complete bs lol
  • Options
    Just happened to Guillotine 2099 with 100% health lol doesn’t make sense.
  • Options
    What is emp node again?
  • Options
    Any active buffs will stack charges against you, when the defender uses any special it cause shock/energy damage over 10 seconds. Since is Shock immune it doesn’t apply to him as I’ve used him before in AW on the same node.
  • Options
    Mikea117 said:

Any active buffs will stack charges against you, when the defender uses any special it cause shock/energy damage over 10 seconds. Since is Shock immune it doesn’t apply to him as I’ve used him before in AW on the same node.

It is also energy damage so sounds like you should just not throw specials
  • Options
    Well it’s just when the enemy uses specials and since the shock doesn’t affect doom he doesn’t get hit with energy damage, it says immune and no damage was taken from the sp1 that I baited him to use lol it doesn’t make any sense.
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Doom isn't resistant to energy damage
  • Options
    No but the energy damage is only applied when you get the shock debuff, I’ve played this exact path and node for months and this is the 3rd time now that’s it’s happened which is why I’m bringing it to the forum lol
  • Options

• Options
    The shocks are passive and deal energy damage, with the 40% energy damage boost it must be destroying you
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

The shocks are passive and deal energy damage, with the 40% energy damage boost it must be destroying you

doom is shock immune, so he won't take any damage from EMP node ^_^
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,340 ★★★★
    Yeah, Doom is immune to that stuff. Plus Doom isn‘t using a lot of buffs to even stack Overclock Charges on the Defender.

Guillo 2099 tho is very weak against Shocks as a Robot and might melt very fast.
  • Options
    @Crcrcrc I take that path every AW lol and Man-Thing is the only one placed is where this issue happens. I’ve played against Havok, IMIW and a few others with no issue lol
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Do you have a video?
  • Options
    @Lormif i unfortunately don’t lol I didn’t think to record it since it’s never happened before but Man-Thing is the only champ placed there that it happened to