**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No regerts — love this guy

ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
No, you cannot take the kit everywhere, and yes, there are better kits. Not pretending that just because I took the kit up that it’s the best one in the game

But I have always understood the kit and loved the playstyle, and I always have believed that you should remember that this is a game

So. Presenting...

Comments

• Options

it’s surfer isn’t it

Ha! Man, I was rocking a 5/65 Surfer maybe a week after release. I love that kit and take it everywhere. But because I am tech stupid, I didn’t get the photo posted properly but he’s there now
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

it’s surfer isn’t it

edit: he’s gonna find this thread and spam Taskmaster stuff

Oh yeah taskmaster
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

it’s surfer isn’t it

edit: he’s gonna find this thread and spam Taskmaster stuff

Thats only for us mortals to understand the value of Taskmaster. He who completes realizes the value of Taskmaster has not even leveled him up
    I had him at 3/45 for the longest time, so I understand where you’re coming from, but I truly wanted to see just how high the bleed damage could go on SP1 and how hard SP3 could hit
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Omg, what have you done ? You gonna summon a powerful demon into this post
    Btw, great choice and how his gameplay ? About damage, utility, etc,..
  • Options
    LOL I am sorry if I unleashed a whirlwind... I know there were some fans but I didn’t know who was hardcore about it
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Got a bunch of extra sigs and a sig 40 r3 TM. Been debating on him. He is pretty fun to play but just not sure lol.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Nice one. Never really learned him myself, but I understand how he works. Interesting champion. I’ll be interested to see how much you use him. Taskmasters a great champion, he just never seems to be shown in day to day or high end use.

I wonder if you’ll change that
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    One day when I’ve finished NT, I’ll take taskmaster up. Do love using him.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    can we get some gameplay pretty please? love the rankups
  • Options

Nice one. Never really learned him myself, but I understand how he works. Interesting champion. I’ll be interested to see how much you use him. Taskmasters a great champion, he just never seems to be shown in day to day or high end use.

Remember that Thing miniboss in early Act 6, on the way to Cavalier? Annoying if you don’t play it right?

I had always used OG Black Widow to kill Things, but I only had her as a 4-star, so I couldn’t take that into Act 6.

So I used Taskmaster. The AA reduction was exactly what I needed, for how I play.

After that, I was Taskmaster for Life.

Again: It’s not perfect. Sometimes it doesn’t go as smoothly as you would like.

But if you’re a patient player, which I tend to be, it’s a good kit for how I play
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

Remember that Thing miniboss in early Act 6, on the way to Cavalier? Annoying if you don’t play it right?

I had always used OG Black Widow to kill Things, but I only had her as a 4-star, so I couldn’t take that into Act 6.

So I used Taskmaster. The AA reduction was exactly what I needed, for how I play.

After that, I was Taskmaster for Life.

Again: It’s not perfect. Sometimes it doesn’t go as smoothly as you would like.

But if you’re a patient player, which I tend to be, it’s a good kit for how I play
    Very nice. My favourite Thing killer is gwenpool. Never really considered Taskmaster an option, but then again, I don’t have him ranked.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I respect that you like him, I just don't really enjoy him. I hate that pressure generated by the slowly ticking away exploit weaknesses
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

Nice his kit can come in handy some times on offense and annoying on defense now for me to get him...

why do you change your pfp every five minutes?
    Are you trying to make us think it’s not you?
    First of all I change it every few days second the taskmaster profile picture is getting boring
  • Options
    swmcsw said:

Got a bunch of extra sigs and a sig 40 r3 TM. Been debating on him. He is pretty fun to play but just not sure lol.

If you do, my personal experience is you need around Sig Level 110 to have enough room to breathe with the Concussion timer. Maybe the sickest players can make it work with less, tho
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    MSD has a taskmaster vs grandmaster video and gives his personal opinion on him and shows how to use him well