**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Planning my first Labyrinth run soon, will this team work?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I'm planning to do path 1 (easy path) soon with the following team: Colossus and Guillotine 2099 as the main path clearers, Omega Red for the Colossus synergy and the Magik fight, Emma for the Colossus synergy, and either Jugs for the Colossus synergy or a dead Nick Fury for the attack bonus.

Thoughts? Should I change anything? I know that that Magik fight is gonna be brutal with Omega cuz I can't parry but I think I can do it with heavy intercepts. It's gonna be a really long fight tho.

Also who should I use for Maestro? I barely know anything about Meastro but I've heard that Guillotine 2099 doesn't work too well against him cuz she's tech. Is that true? Will I need to use Colossus then?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Guilly 2099 can solo the easy path for you. She'd do it faster than Colossus, and probably save more items along the way due to her lifesteal. I'd take Nick Fury, Ant-Man, yellow jacket, and Heimdall for synergy. You could replace Heimdall with Morningstar for the extra degen damage, or for a magik counter like Omega red.
    About maestro, even if he triggers Regen, you can outdamage it because it's frickin guilly 2099! Also, she can apply her Spectre debuff and deny a good amount of the Regen as well. Careful of the random unstoppable buffs tho, Nick Fury should be able to cover you with his evade in that regard.
    Kill_Grey said:

Guilly 2099 can solo the easy path for you. She'd do it faster than Colossus, and probably save more items along the way due to her lifesteal. I'd take Nick Fury, Ant-Man, yellow jacket, and Heimdall for synergy. You could replace Heimdall with Morningstar for the extra degen damage, or for a magik counter like Omega red.

Kill_Grey said:

About maestro, even if he triggers Regen, you can outdamage it because it's frickin guilly 2099! Also, she can apply her Spectre debuff and deny a good amount of the Regen as well. Careful of the random unstoppable buffs tho, Nick Fury should be able to cover you with his evade in that regard.

That's a great team right there! Unfortunately, I don't have any star level of Heimdall lol so I won't be able to bring him in, but I'll probably bring Omega instead then as the Magik counter. That Nick Fury evade will help a lot for sure. I hope I can one-shot that Meastro because if I don't then my damage will be too low in the next fight and he can regen back to full. Thanks for all the tips!

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

That's a great team right there! Unfortunately, I don't have any star level of Heimdall lol so I won't be able to bring him in, but I'll probably bring Omega instead then as the Magik counter. That Nick Fury evade will help a lot for sure. I hope I can one-shot that Meastro because if I don't then my damage will be too low in the next fight and he can regen back to full. Thanks for all the tips!
    You can also switch out yellow jacket. The reason I mentioned him is because he gives extra 12% attack with ant-man. The important synergy is Nick and quake/Ant-Man. The remaining 2 slots can go to omega and a good standalone maestro counter. The problem with using a mutant for maestro is that he power drains on blocking (can't remember if it's when he or the opponent blocks), so using Colossus would probably mean no specials.

As for maestro counters, guilly should do the job just fine. Even if you can't solo since it's your first time, her rampup isn't absolutely painful to redo.
    edited September 2020
    Good luck!

I did my first clear with a rank 4 ghost and suicides. I'm going for exploration with guilly.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

You can also switch out yellow jacket. The reason I mentioned him is because he gives extra 12% attack with ant-man. The important synergy is Nick and quake/Ant-Man. The remaining 2 slots can go to omega and a good standalone maestro counter. The problem with using a mutant for maestro is that he power drains on blocking (can't remember if it's when he or the opponent blocks), so using Colossus would probably mean no specials.

As for maestro counters, guilly should do the job just fine. Even if you can't solo since it's your first time, her rampup isn't absolutely painful to redo.
    Maybe I'll go Guilly 2099, Nick, Quake (I have her at r5, might as well bring her), Omega, and Colossus. Colossus could just be a backup option for fights because he could put in some work.

That's true. It's actually pretty fun ramping Guillotine 2099 up so I hope I'll have fun with it.
    Kill_Grey said:

Good luck!

I did my first clear with a rank 4 ghost and suicides. I'm going for exploration with guilly.

Thanks and good luck to you with exploration!
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    I would ditch g99 for quake or Juggs personally and just rinse through it.

Colossus would have finished about 4 fights by the time you ramp up g99.

Berjibs said:

You sound like you've actually done LoL with the two of them and done a side-by-side comparison.

Similar argument can be made against aegon, but once you're going. You're moving at the speed of thought.
    Lols she’s not that bad actually, just had a play.

I’d build a team around either colossus or g99, she needs that evade synergy I think or it’s gonna be stressful keeping the combo and maybe bring guilly OG for the extra damage.

Or use colossus omega Emma nick juggs/quake maybe.

I think they are actually gonna do similar hits per fight, maybe colossus will edge it on the shorter, g99 on the long ones? Colossus is fine for maestro.

Colossus will be more forgiving as ideally you will always have around 20-60 armours so if you get clipped it’s minor inconvenience. With g99 you have the stress of losing it all balanced with the damage at 250-300 hits up and the regen.

One thing to be aware of is I just sp3 OML at 4% and it didn’t instantly kill him and I lost the combo, bug maybe?

For me I’d probably still go colossus I just think it would be more easy going fun, certainly I preferred him to the runs I’ve done with aegon. Hitting those 30k plus mediums is pretty sweet. With g99 everything has to go perfect and you’re assuming you’ll one shot every fight, doable but if you don’t you’re constantly adding that extra 100+ hits to ramp up.
    Kill_Grey said:

Berjibs said:

You sound like you've actually done LoL with the two of them and done a side-by-side comparison.

Similar argument can be made against aegon, but once you're going. You're moving at the speed of thought.
    Yeah have run it with colossus and aegon on separate accounts. They do it at similar pace around the 200 hit mark short fights not boosted.

Just ran it partially with g99 and again once ramped it’s in the same ball park but obvs each death is an extra 100 hits which is not the case for the others.

Berjibs said:

Lols she’s not that bad actually, just had a play.

I’d build a team around either colossus or g99, she needs that evade synergy I think or it’s gonna be stressful keeping the combo and maybe bring guilly OG for the extra damage.

Or use colossus omega Emma nick juggs/quake maybe.

I think they are actually gonna do similar hits per fight, maybe colossus will edge it on the shorter, g99 on the long ones? Colossus is fine for maestro.

Colossus will be more forgiving as ideally you will always have around 20-60 armours so if you get clipped it’s minor inconvenience. With g99 you have the stress of losing it all balanced with the damage at 250-300 hits up and the regen.

One thing to be aware of is I just sp3 OML at 4% and it didn’t instantly kill him and I lost the combo, bug maybe?

For me I’d probably still go colossus I just think it would be more easy going fun, certainly I preferred him to the runs I’ve done with aegon. Hitting those 30k plus mediums is pretty sweet. With g99 everything has to go perfect and you’re assuming you’ll one shot every fight, doable but if you don’t you’re constantly adding that extra 100+ hits to ramp up.

For that SP 3 part, it's because of the damage cap. In LoL, you have to be careful to throw your SP 3 when they have about 3% health or below for the guaranteed kill.