**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ghost SP2 Whiff... and AI can Dex?!

So as seen in the other threads on this, if you miss the first hit of Ghost's SP2, the 2nd hit seems to always manage to connect even if you have to travel clear across the screen to do it, but the 3rd hit will whiff now. I have been playing Ghost a long time now and never encountered this myself (though I have seen it on some live streams in the past few months). 2nd hit pushes the opponent too far it looks like but I don't know if this is legit or just a recent issue.

That said, while I was fighting RoL WS trying to replicate this issue, I got video proof of something I've noticed more and more frequently the last few months... the AI is clearly "dexing" basic attacks, especially dash mediums, but now they are even dexing specials attacks!! Maybe some of you have seen this before but I just gotta ask, if the AI doesn't have the dex mastery but can essentially do everything the dex mastery does for us, what's the bloody point of having dex? And is this even fair?

All intellectually honest comments/input is welcome but if anyone wants to say this isn't a dex, please don't.

https://youtu.be/nWL4UushIBs

Comments

• Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Yep, seeing it more and more now in advanced content. They still can’t do this against projectile based specials... yet. 😝
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I've noticed this too. Makes it extremely hard to play without Wasp synergy.