**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

White Magneto Synergy is bugged (passive stun)

The synergy is bugged and it fails regular parries . Every few parries it triggers passive parry stun but most of the time the regular parries are not stunning opponent. Please look into it.

Comments

• Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    It seems to be reliable for me, except every first parry fails then after that its fine
  • Options
    OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    To expand on issues with Guidance, even when it does work, it'll often send you flying backwards out of light hit range, so you need to dash back in to attack during the passive stun.
  • Options
    Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    LeStMn92 said:

It seems to be reliable for me, except every first parry fails then after that its fine

have a look at my post here, I posted a 3 minute video showcasing a bug with AA lol

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/223175/white-magneto-pre-fight-with-aa-parry-bug#latest
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Moderators, any hope for a fix?
  • Options
    pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Commenting that this just happened to me. Passive stun was not applying on most parries.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Still can't use his Pre-fight.
    Ruins Parry for all my champs, for that fight.
  • Options
    HalasterHalaster Posts: 27
    I second this... Since it's off season, I brought mags to AW (we are doing T2) and used his prefight on a Doctor Doom sub boss (top left one, node 54) and now we're kinda stuck there, since the parry is not working properly... lmao

A friend tried to back me up there and made a video, which shows the parry failiing multiple times:

https://youtu.be/rxMI9S8TYOQ

Not cool
  • Options
    Hey there, we already have a thread going for this issue where players can share any video or specific information they have. If possible, could you share that information in that thread? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.