**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Who will be the best counters to Iron Man IW? (Summoner Showdown Week 3)

13»

Comments

• Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Worst thing is that this can't be quaked
  • Options
    Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    Havok?
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    ZeepZorp said:

Any reason why AA hasn't been mentioned??

Because IMIW has armor ups on most of the time that makes him immune to bleed effects during the duration.
    Now that making sense, doesn't attack increase by 200% if a poison debuff is applied?
    AA easily has the most convenient way to apply poison on opponents and when awakened its even much better. So why not Archangel??
    Am i missing something?
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i don't know for showdown, but for the show-up difficulty i brought in my 5* Havok (max rank and sig.) with a support team of white mags, red mags and blue cyclops for atk boost, and wolverine for the synergy that gives havok 10% chance to gain a plasma charge each time he inflicts energy damage. results? IMIW down in probably one minute with only 28 hits and more than half hp left ^_^
  • Options
    LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Would CMM counter IMIW??
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Llessur said:

Would CMM counter IMIW??

Yeah, go try that in Summoner Showdown chapter 3 and tell me how it goes