**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicide and coagulate

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have suicides masteries right now.... I have also maxed willpower..... If i would max coagulate, it will compensate double edge? Or I will lose health.... And how much health i will lose? Anyone has a video with maxed suicides, willopower and coagulate? Thanks
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I don’t think it makes a huge difference. But if you use a lot of Omega and Magneto, 1 point is definitely worth it.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Brian Grant has a video related to this.

Zero points in coagulate- 11% health loss
    One point- 9% health loss
    Two points- 7% health loss
    Three points- 5% health loss

So yeah, it makes a pretty big difference.
  • Options
    AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    If you don’t use coagulate , all the non bleed immune champs who also can’t regen or shrug off bleeds with lose 11% health per fight at the start and it seriously affects their viability in questing

Or else only use bleed immune and champs that don’t take / reduced damage From bleeds , but your roster is pretty shallow then
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I would imagine these are indicative and averaged. In shorter fights, you’ll lose less health and vice versa.

If you use a health and greater champion boost on a completely non immune champion, you’ll lose more health.
  • Options
    AdixRajAdixRaj Posts: 114
    Shamir51 said:

Kill_Grey said:

I would imagine these are indicative and averaged. In shorter fights, you’ll lose less health and vice versa.

If you use a health and greater champion boost on a completely non immune champion, you’ll lose more health.
    Nope , you lose 11% each fight regardless , unless you end the fight in the first 20 seconds

• Options
    AdixRaj said:

Shamir51 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope , you lose 11% each fight regardless , unless you end the fight in the first 20 seconds

Nope, you’re wrong. I’ve had suicides on full time for the last 11 months and I have fights where I lose more and less than 5% health (I have coagulate maxed out).

In a 10-15 second arena fight, I still lose about 5%. So a longer fight is going to be more, logically.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

AdixRaj said:

Shamir51 said:

Kill_Grey said:

Nope, you’re wrong. I’ve had suicides on full time for the last 11 months and I have fights where I lose more and less than 5% health (I have coagulate maxed out).

In a 10-15 second arena fight, I still lose about 5%. So a longer fight is going to be more, logically.
    maxed out double edged only last 16 seconds, so no. Less than 16 seconds of couse you will lose less health, but anything over 16 seconds is gravy. what can change it though is if the champion you are using has poison immunity or not and you have liquid courage.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Shamir51 said:

AdixRaj said:

Shamir51 said:

Kill_Grey said:

maxed out double edged only last 16 seconds, so no. Less than 16 seconds of couse you will lose less health, but anything over 16 seconds is gravy. what can change it though is if the champion you are using has poison immunity or not and you have liquid courage.

You’re not wrong of course. I guess I also didn’t factor in things like block damage.

But in the case of a champion with no immunities and running max LC and DE along with max Coagulate. Once the bleed debuff expires, you’ll still lose health from LC no matter what your mastery set up as no build is designed to give you a net positive health gain (apart from those like corvus, OR, magneto etc and that too only whilst bleed is active).
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    AdixRaj said:

Shamir51 said:

Kill_Grey said:

If you have champion or health boosts on, you lose more health. The damage you take from suicides scales with the boost but the regen from willpower does not
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    That's actually the major detriment to boosting for a lot of people especially in alliance war if running suicides.
  • Options

That's actually the major detriment to boosting for a lot of people especially in alliance war if running suicides.

Agree 100%. I only do it if I’m using Corvus or Omega to attack.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

:)
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Thats why its so good to boost on Ghost and Corvus with suicides.
    Omega as well but attack boosts only help his active degen from heavy + normal attacks. The passive damage stays the same.