**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* Mister Fantastic, how good is he?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips

Just got him after completing 6.3! I barely know anything about him. How good is he?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Big annoyance on defense and can be pretty solid when playing as him with synergies but he’s primarily for helping out teammates with his prefight debuffs.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I hate fighting him
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    solid utility and good AW defense, usually not used primarily for taking down opponents though
  • Options
    Great to hear! He’ll pair up very well with Doom if I ever get him in the future!
  • Options
    Does he need to be awakened?
  • Options
    Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

Does he need to be awakened?

his awakened ability isn’t too bad to have, gives him the evade chance depending on how many debuffs he applies along with increased offensive power rate

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    Could have been far worse at least. Like my rhino and storm on my last 2 pulls lol.
  • Options
    TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    He's primarily a defender with interesting team support, you won't use him for much content though

Has very niche offensive utility I think, I remember reading/watching that he can achieve 100% evade chance in some match-ups and scenarios
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★

He's primarily a defender with interesting team support, you won't use him for much content though

Has very niche offensive utility I think, I remember reading/watching that he can achieve 100% evade chance in some match-ups and scenarios

Lmao your name