**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Silver Surfer unawakened?

Just pulled a 5* Silver Surfer. How good is he without his awakened ability?

Comments

• Options
    UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    He isn't good for questing, and his awakened ability doesn't change much about him. The only reason why a lot of people have ranked him up is because his prestige is the highest in the game. If you only wanna rank him up for prestige, more sig levels are definitely gonna help out, but I wouldn't recommend spending resources on him.
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    I’d say he’s harder to play unawakened and even harder without his doctor strange/hulk synergy. You can throw him on a team with Cap Iw and Thor to sort of create the same effect of Surfer being awakened if you really take him out for a test drive. The synergy will increase the duration of his buffs, but not the potency so it won’t exactly be the same.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I got Silver Surfer too early in the game and I even got him duped.. I only own less than 30 5* champs and he's my only natural dupe champion so far.. Lol. I wish I care about prestige but nope. Ohh and yea, he's not worth the investment unless you're boosting your prestige.