**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 7 - Quest art design poll

As we have learnt previously anything can be improved - Who wants to help the devs out with some more in Act 7

Act 7 - Quest art design poll 26 votes

Yes I want Act 7 to be full of brand new specific quest themes or at least a little
61%
JestressMhd20034DarkSoulDLXMoot4LifeGrootman1294RockyshockypigupompomSuss_WizzardCornflake04Aziz5253CollinPMrGreekshield456Agent_22CrcrcrcNegative_100 16 votes
No act 7 doesn't need any quest themes
38%
Lvernon15Hammerbro_64Thicco_ModeMikusik1MasterpuffTheInfintyUnio77DarkKnight646Thebombsquad1[Deleted User] 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Yes I want Act 7 to be full of brand new specific quest themes or at least a little
    Here is an example
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Here is an example

[insert example here]
  • Options
    An extremely well implemented and certainly purpose fitting design - We need more art like this!
  • Options

Here is an example

[insert example here]
    Done!
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Honestly me and other people couldn't care less about ThEmEs or whatever you want in act 7.

What we care about is if act 7 will be fair, challenging but not overkill and rewarding.
  • Options

I honestly don't care
    Rewards are rewards, as long as I get my 5* karnak, a new title, I can leave happy

Yes they are the more important things
  • Options
    Are you telling me no one Acknowledged that Labrynth theme!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Couldn’t care less
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    ghost
  • Options
    Can anyone help guide me to Summer of pain merged thread?
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Somewhat related to this topic. They said in their dev diary that book 2 will bring a new soundtrack, I hope that we will be able to choose which soundtrack plays. I kinda like the current one so having it changed to one I might not doesn't seem very cool
  • Options

Somewhat related to this topic. They said in their dev diary that book 2 will bring a new soundtrack, I hope that we will be able to choose which soundtrack plays. I kinda like the current one so having it changed to one I might not doesn't seem very cool

They are releasing new sound tracks and i think that they should be releasing new backgrounds
  • Options
    I think they were boss only sound tracks though
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    I have no strong feelings on this. The art team regularly knocks it out of the park, I don’t want to ask more from them 😂

But if they’ve got some free time, sure, the more themes the merrier
  • Options
    Jestress said:

Some new battlegrounds to fight on would be nice with the release of Act 7.

You and wiket329 are the exact improvement this thread needs
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I don’t care. Has no affect on me or the content. I don’t usually look at the background anyways.