**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bug need fixing

DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
Would appreciate if kabam can see thing thread and see what they can do about it cause it’s just weird.

Comments

• Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    It's because the showdown difficulty is for people to qualify. Therefore they have to take down that quest after a certain time
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Would appreciate if kabam can see thing thread and see what they can do about it cause it’s just weird.

change yours to show up, showdown for cmm is over.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Daddrieda said:

What am I supposed to change something that don’t need any changing because I wasn’t given access to do Captain Marvel Movie fight at all.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Lormif said:

Daddrieda said:

What am I supposed to change something that don’t need any changing because I wasn’t given access to do Captain Marvel Movie fight at all.

The show down event for cmm ended today at 10amPST, you can still do the SHOW UP, which is what you probably wanted anyways, since the show down is the special event for a single 4* without any buffs, where as the show up is where you can fight her with anyone for 5* shards. This is not a bug.

• Options
    But I wanted to do Show Down.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

But I wanted to do Show Down.

Then you should have done it last week
  • Options
    How??? It’s locked and still locked despite completed the silver surfer challenge at show down difficulty while Iron Man:Infinity war is unlocked???? Doesn’t make sense. To make it clearer, it was locked and locked aaaaaallll the way till the release of IronMan:Infinity war challenge and yet Captain Marvel movie is still locked.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

How??? It’s locked and still locked despite completed the silver surfer challenge at show down difficulty while Iron Man:Infinity war is unlocked???? Doesn’t make sense. To make it clearer, it was locked and locked aaaaaallll the way till the release of IronMan:Infinity war challenge and yet Captain Marvel movie is still locked.

I dont understand your statement. I was wrong about my statement is was locked last week, it was not locked 2 weeks ago....

Here is what the page you stated you read says:

Week 1 Silver Surfer – Start: Monday, August 17th 2020 at 10am PDT
    End: Monday, August 24th 2020 at 10am PDT
    Week 2 Captain Marvel – Start: Monday, August 31st 2020 at 10am PDT
    End: Monday, September 7th 2020 at 10am PDT

Week 3 Iron Man (Infinity War) – Start: Monday, September 14th 2020 at 10am PDT
    End: Monday, September 21st 2020 at 10am PDT

Captain marvel movie ran from the 31st of last month until the 7th of this month. There is a week between each event.
  • Options
    And during week 2 I tried get in the challenge but was still locked out despite completed week 1. So I’m a little mad believing that kabam are aware of this and thinking they gonna do something about it. My blind faith have taught me a lecture and should have brought it up earlier to their attention.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

And during week 2 I tried get in the challenge but was still locked out despite completed week 1. So I’m a little mad believing that kabam are aware of this and thinking they gonna do something about it. My blind faith have taught me a lecture and should have brought it up earlier to their attention.

That is because there is not a week 2 of each challenge, there is one week on, one week off, one week on, one week off, one week on. If you found yourself locked out for some reason you should have reported it during the week of aug 31 to sept 7th, there are loads of people on youtube doing the event.
  • Options
    ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    edited September 2020
    Daddrieda said:

You have to finish show up difficulties before doing their showdown, in which there is a limited time of one week as it the showdown difficulty gets locked when the next Show-up starts. Also, if you're saying that the Captain Marvel Movie Show-Down difficulty was locked even after you completed the Show-up difficulty for it before IMIW started, you should have reported this in the forum before IMIW started.
  • Options
    I did complete Silver surfer challenge at show up difficulty and captain Marvel Movie challenge at Show up difficulty when Captain Marvel Movie was released as picture shown and shared above

I did complete Silver Surfer challenge at show down difficulty and I was not able to finish Captain Marvel Movie at show down difficulty because it was still locked and still are as picture shown and shared above.

Hope this cleared things out.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

I did complete Silver surfer challenge at show up difficulty and captain Marvel Movie challenge at Show up difficulty when Captain Marvel Movie was released as picture shown and shared above

I did complete Silver Surfer challenge at show down difficulty and I was not able to finish Captain Marvel Movie at show down difficulty because it was still locked and still are as picture shown and shared above.

then you should have reported it then, because it is now 2 weeks too late and no one else seems to have had that issue.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Daddrieda said:

then you should have reported it then, because it is now 2 weeks too late and no one else seems to have had that issue.
    Yeah, learned from my blind faith to kabam
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

Lormif said:

Daddrieda said:

they cannot fix something they do not know is a problem, this is not an issue with kabam.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Lormif said:

Daddrieda said:

So you don't take any responsibility? You just expect them to know there's an issue with 1 account out of 100's of millions? Cool.