**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Same aq modifier every week in map 6.

Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★
We've had the mystic acension modifier for multiple weeks now. Is it going to change anytime soon? Pretty annoying that cosmics get less attack every single week.

Comments

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Corvus is my main attacker in aq. I do maybe 95% of fights with him. Can’t say I’ve ever noticed this global node being detrimental.

If I’m really honest, I can’t remember the last time I looked at it!
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

Corvus is my main attacker in aq. I do maybe 95% of fights with him. Can’t say I’ve ever noticed this global node being detrimental.

Yeah it's not a huge deal. But it should still rotate like it did before.
  • Options
    Primis00 said:

Shamir51 said:

Yeah it's not a huge deal. But it should still rotate like it did before.
    Don’t get me wrong, I don’t disagree with you! Just one of those things that I’ve never paid attention to before.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

It use to be bad for the csws weeks. I use to bring symbiote supreme to deal with champion and cmm on that lane. Take in the damage reduction there would be some time outs on day 5 or boosts all week to counter it.

It really doesn’t have to be random. Rotating it weekly and people can except it would go so far in helping the community. At least imo.
  • Options
    I mean Corvus is probably a bad example for me to make in respect of this issue. He’s already a high burst damage dealer and I run full suicides.

I agree with the idea that it should be a weekly rotation, if it isn’t.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Shamir51 said:

I mean Corvus is probably a bad example for me to make in respect of this issue. He’s already a high burst damage dealer and I run full suicides.

I would have corvus too when I was doing that. But yes unfortunately it’s random right now. So you can get the same mods every week if rng falls that way. I remember one entire month (or maybe 3 weeks of it) we had counterstrike mod. After 3 weeks+ of the same mods it gets really annoying. Even if it isn’t “much harder”.

Now we just petition kabam to stop the rng mods and make it a set schedule 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Shamir51 said:

I would have corvus too when I was doing that. But yes unfortunately it’s random right now. So you can get the same mods every week if rng falls that way. I remember one entire month (or maybe 3 weeks of it) we had counterstrike mod. After 3 weeks+ of the same mods it gets really annoying. Even if it isn’t “much harder”.

Now we just petition kabam to stop the rng mods and make it a set schedule 🤷‍♂️
    Im pretty sure its leaning towards being bugged and not RNG. If its 1 in 6, the probability of it being that 1, 4 or 5 times in a row is HIGHLY unlikely.