**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The ISO Drought

I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking that iso is way too scarce among the free to play players. As someone that has many 6 stars and r5’s everything is costing so much more iso and the availability of it hasn’t changed in months. Sure the uc eq has some 4 star shards and so does SA but nothing astronomical. 5 star shards can provide some shards for potential iso but even then it’s just another 24 t5 iso. The introduction of t6 iso is welcomed but it’s still way too scarce by only having 2 of each class from cav exploration. A suggestion I heard from someone would be to maybe make that iso quest we had for the legends event permanent. Or possibly make 4 star shards more accessible as I’m sure many would agree that towards the endgame 5 star shards are easier to get than 4 star shards which while is good for growing rosters, it sucks for ranking up those champs that you pulled. If anyone has any ideas please say them below.

Comments

• Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Play arena. Problem solved.

As for scarcity of shards, I wouldn’t agree with that. Across 3 accounts, I have 180k 4* shards on top of the thousands of iso sitting in stash. It obviously all came from somewhere.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I'm starting to face iso problems as well. Sucks when all your 1000+ iso bricks expire just because you missed one month of gameplay...
  • Options
    King_GarfKing_Garf Posts: 48
    Shamir51 said:

As for scarcity of shards, I wouldn’t agree with that. Across 3 accounts, I have 180k 4* shards on top of the thousands of iso sitting in stash. It obviously all came from somewhere.

I’m willing to bet a very big chunk of that iso are t1 through t3. Arena does help but there’s many sources that add to getting iso. My issue is just getting more t5 and making t6 more accessible especially since taking up r5’s and 6 stars are really expensive. Like yeah sure I’ll have maybe 500-1000 bricks but after two rank ups on one champ all that is gone

• Options
    King_Garf said:

Shamir51 said:

I’m willing to bet a very big chunk of that iso are t1 through t3. Arena does help but there’s many sources that add to getting iso. My issue is just getting more t5 and making t6 more accessible especially since taking up r5’s and 6 stars are really expensive. Like yeah sure I’ll have maybe 500-1000 bricks but after two rank ups on one champ all that is gone

I wish I’d have taken that bet! As it is that’s incorrect- I sell all tier 1 to 3 iso, basic and class.

I definitely think that Kabam should be looking at the amount of iso we get from duping champions. I mean we’re getting the same amount of class t4 iso from duping a 4* as we do a 5* and 6*. That doesn’t feel balanced.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Shamir51 said:

King_Garf said:

Shamir51 said:

I wish I’d have taken that bet! As it is that’s incorrect- I sell all tier 1 to 3 iso, basic and class.

I definitely think that Kabam should be looking at the amount of iso we get from duping champions. I mean we’re getting the same amount of class t4 iso from duping a 4* as we do a 5* and 6*. That doesn’t feel balanced.
    Lol. Yeah I wish they gave out more for a 5 star or 6 star dupe, especially for 6 stars. Also how long have you been saving those 4 star shards for cause there’s no way you’ve been getting that much in a month even across 3 accounts unless you play this game like a job and even then I think that’s unlikely. Also even if you get all that iso I still feel like with champs costing so much to rank up that something needs to be done.

• Options
    The 60k 4* shards on my main account I’ve accumulated over the last 4 weeks maybe.

On the other 2 accounts, I don’t play as much and they’ve been sitting there a little bit longer- maybe 2 months or so.

In general though, looking at the last 2/3 months, there’s been so many rewards. I’ve never known it to be this good in that respect.

And as for playing time, I do spend a lot of time playing- lockdown has given me so much free time.
  • Options
    Shamir51 said:

The 60k 4* shards on my main account I’ve accumulated over the last 4 weeks maybe.

On the other 2 accounts, I don’t play as much and they’ve been sitting there a little bit longer- maybe 2 months or so.

In general though, looking at the last 2/3 months, there’s been so many rewards. I’ve never known it to be this good in that respect.

And as for playing time, I do spend a lot of time playing- lockdown has given me so much free time.

Yeah the last few months have been really good with rewards. It also doesn’t help that recently I’ve gotten really unlucky cause I keep getting new ones. I have like over 120 4 stars but I still manage to keep getting new ones.