**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there any storm pyramid X fans here?

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Any of you have thoughts on storm pyramid X? Besides good damage etc. anyone using her in a steady rotation ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CowabungaCowabunga Posts: 78 ★★
    She’s definitely got her uses especially for masochism, tenacity, or debuff immune. I usually alternate between sp3 and sp2 because I like to see yellow numbers, but I think the best rotation is probably back to back sp3 for damage.
  • Options
    SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    I wish I had her. I need her to bump my Bishop's special damage numbers up by almost 30%. I think she's solid but looks like she's gonna need Apocalypse to really shine. Coldsnap, Shock, and Bleed immunity sounds amazing plus Professor X can increase her prowess duration and give her 72% poison resistance. Both her and Storm can potentially be the only quadruple debuff immune champs in the game, Storm can be resistant to incinerate as well though.
  • Options
    youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    edited September 2020
    I took my 5* Storm (Pyramid X) to R4. Loving her even more with the Apocalypse synergy and especially as a Horseman of Apocalypse. I may have to take her to R5 after all.