**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to survive to caustic temper, 6.2.2 Mr sinester?

JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have ghost and heimdall synergy but without hood this node just killing me.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Unitman.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Warlock would be a better option if you have him
    I am also stuck here as I don't have heimdall. :'(
  • Biswa02Biswa02 Posts: 64
    U don't need heimdall if u have ghost .she can convert dot debuffs into passive fury which ll not give u any dmg from node so keep hitting until ur sp3 attck .u can do dmg in ur sp3 bcz all other he ll regen
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    I did it with an unawakened Captain Marvel (movies), it was a rough fight, but in her binary mode she deals enough damage to get this fight over with relatively fast!
    Biswa02 said:

U don't need heimdall if u have ghost .she can convert dot debuffs into passive fury which ll not give u any dmg from node so keep hitting until ur sp3 attck .u can do dmg in ur sp3 bcz all other he ll regen

But without hood that emp mod would kill her
    Biswa02 said:
    I think ghost needs hood + awakening to do this fight
  • Biswa02Biswa02 Posts: 64
    She should be awakened to get more power during phase but according to node when u hit u ll get incenerate n poison also so that ll convert into passive fury which ll not activate shock on u bcz they r passive.dont use heavy to get fury buff that ll give u shock .only use one hit after phase n repeat until sp3
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    JhonST33 said:

I have ghost and heimdall synergy but without hood this node just killing me.

Just do medium phase till you reach a sp3. Then do a heavy to generate fury oractivate heimdall's fury and launch the sp3.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    My ghost is Awakened(sig 130), but sometimes I have to dexterity attacks and this is that kill me due the node also I don't have 5* Hood, I want to do f2p cause I want unlock new masteries. I try with guilli 2099 but since Kabam nerfing her synergy with sentinel is not enough to drain power and prevent MS lunch special attack.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Biswa02 said:

I have tried but caustic temper killing me. Its really hard to do without use dexterity.
    Nerf is coming next month so you can wait
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I used ghost+Heimdall and Hela synergy. One revive, no hood.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    i forgot how i did it but it was with Ghost. I have Wasp but still don't have Hood today, but back then i remember having Heimdall. so yeah it was ghost, phase, one hit, rinse and repeat, and then get to your sp3 which sinister can't heal from.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I just pounded through with Hyperion. Did it in like 3 revives. If I was playing better/got luckier with L2 stuns, it could have been 1-2 revives.