**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bringer of Death 1--Psylocke Synergy Review

2»

Comments

• walkerdog said:

8.5k mediums are not that impressive for a 6* r3*. Not terrible but... also she lacks magiks heal/damage combo and warlocks immunities, so she doesn't overcome fun/interactive if the AAR isn't enough. Plus warlock has much more utility while magik's power control is much easier/simpler to use, imo.
    If you ask your mom for a power control champ and she says "we have one at home," she would be one of the ones at home.

Comparatively Warlock is a very weak power control champion imo, I don't think Magik, Psylocke, and him are comparable. He requires his infections plus his sp1 (or his sp3) to be able to drain the opponent, too many buffs or poor management of infections can lead to being unable to control the opponent's power. I have a r5 Warlock that I very rarely use for power control, but he is incredible for immunities and a variety of other fights. Until Magik is introduced as a 6* I think Psylocke still has potential, but someone you should be considering is Doom and his power control. He's my go-to of all my champs if I need power control, plus his damage and utility. Also, with suicides Psylocke's mediums were much closer to 10k as I showed in the video

• tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    I got apocalypse from sigil early access crystal....yeah opened just one and got him as 6 star...I have been testing psylocke and found out I can intercept quite reliably on my iPad and not even once on android...tested this multiple times and same issue...does different platforms have different AI’s !???