**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Piratepool entering the Contest!?!

Dear Kabam,

Piratepool here to make my case for entering the game since you decided to use my likeness without asking I might add! {iF iT wAS TrUe, tHAt iS. yUo bEGgEd tHeM tO lEt yOu jOiN...}

...Dude...

Anyways, as I was saying, you have brought me unto the Contest, and now I wanna play too.

I bring to the table the best of the Pools, cause, ya know, I am.

1. I’m not shiny...it goes without saying, {BuT GoNnA SaY iT AnYwAy}, my departure from the standard dress is a welcome addition to the Pool line up. Like a Regenerating Jack Sparrow.
2. I have the regen of Redpool and Goldie too. I’m constantly regenerating like my crimson brother, and have two big heals, one at 50% health and one at 18%. {mUcH mOrE ReLiAbLe tHaN Mr. ShInEy PaNtS. SeE, I CaN bE HeLPfUl tOo}
3. I have my trusty Cutlass that I forged from one of Venompool’s Carbonium Blades. {hE iS sTiLl iN hiDiNg} (Venompool is Scary. Shut Up!) So it slices and dices with the added Bonus of a long Heal Block. I Love That Sucker! {hE ReAlLy dOeS. I’vE bOrN WiTnEsS tO iT...}
4. What pirate would be complete without their trusty firearm. So ever in my hand is my...what did they call the old timey guns...{uZi¿}...what? No. The pirate pistols! Whatever. I’m from the future anyways, my pew pew of choice only looks old timey! It’s a little number I got off an alien job. Takes twenty seconds to charge each time but delivers a blast that will melt most. When I end a combo with a medium hit it incinerates and during cool down I can use it as a bludgeoned to smack around the competition.
5. I’ve got the crazy random stuns of Gwenpool, but a fighting style all my own! Yes, True Believers, I have a different move set from the other Pools. {yEaH, uS!!! wE’rE uNiQuE!}
6. I have the Duodenum Poke like Memepool {hEy! FuRy sYn mAkEs HiM vErY uSEfUl!}, BUT IT STACKS!
7. I think some of that pesky symbiote is still rattling around somewhere cause I keep getting random buffs, but sometimes it’s random debuffs I apply to defenders. Weird...{yEs, iT iS! iT lIkEs tO tICkLe mE aNd GiGgLe!!! tHaT’s hOw yOu BuFf uP! i’M NoT oK WiTh tHiS!!!} (I guess you’re right when you can be useful!)
8. All New Specials Too! I think I might throw a shark at you in one of them...{hE’lL bE RiDiNg oNe mArK mY wOrDs} I mean, I don’t think I’d be made about riding a shark, it’s not unprecedented. But a Sharkzooka, now that’s got some Pizzazz!
9. I don’t know much about Splatpool, so if he’s cool I’ll take some of that too! Bwahahaha! {i wOrRy aBoUt uS sOmEtImEs...}

I would appreciate your consideration for the Contest of Champions.
{PlEaSe, pLeAsE, PlEaSe!!!}

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    what is this post
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    Me having fun. 🙃

CHECK THIS BAD BOY OUT!!!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Stop it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

whys tht will o wisp . ?? . your a massuve hater i see you post soooo many comments tellung people to stop things an being negative . dude just scroll pqst if you dont like a post there is no reason at all for you to go out of yur way an take the time to write on something just to be a troll . go talk on a post tht you want to be on . an i kno by writing this im giving you wat yu want someone to argue with or "debate" brcause thats what you looking for but ive had my say . laterz

I agree with this statement for the most part
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★

Stop it.

You're the perfect embodiment of your profile pic, I can almost imagine ebony maw looking at us condescendingly while we have bit of fun with piratepool
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Chadpool1 said:

Dear Kabam,

Piratepool here to make my case for entering the game since you decided to use my likeness without asking I might add! {iF iT wAS TrUe, tHAt iS. yUo bEGgEd tHeM tO lEt yOu jOiN...}

...Dude...

Anyways, as I was saying, you have brought me unto the Contest, and now I wanna play too.

I bring to the table the best of the Pools, cause, ya know, I am.

1. I’m not shiny...it goes without saying, {BuT GoNnA SaY iT AnYwAy}, my departure from the standard dress is a welcome addition to the Pool line up. Like a Regenerating Jack Sparrow.
    2. I have the regen of Redpool and Goldie too. I’m constantly regenerating like my crimson brother, and have two big heals, one at 50% health and one at 18%. {mUcH mOrE ReLiAbLe tHaN Mr. ShInEy PaNtS. SeE, I CaN bE HeLPfUl tOo}
    3. I have my trusty Cutlass that I forged from one of Venompool’s Carbonium Blades. {hE iS sTiLl iN hiDiNg} (Venompool is Scary. Shut Up!) So it slices and dices with the added Bonus of a long Heal Block. I Love That Sucker! {hE ReAlLy dOeS. I’vE bOrN WiTnEsS tO iT...}
    4. What pirate would be complete without their trusty firearm. So ever in my hand is my...what did they call the old timey guns...{uZi¿}...what? No. The pirate pistols! Whatever. I’m from the future anyways, my pew pew of choice only looks old timey! It’s a little number I got off an alien job. Takes twenty seconds to charge each time but delivers a blast that will melt most. When I end a combo with a medium hit it incinerates and during cool down I can use it as a bludgeoned to smack around the competition.
    5. I’ve got the crazy random stuns of Gwenpool, but a fighting style all my own! Yes, True Believers, I have a different move set from the other Pools. {yEaH, uS!!! wE’rE uNiQuE!}
    6. I have the Duodenum Poke like Memepool {hEy! FuRy sYn mAkEs HiM vErY uSEfUl!}, BUT IT STACKS!
    7. I think some of that pesky symbiote is still rattling around somewhere cause I keep getting random buffs, but sometimes it’s random debuffs I apply to defenders. Weird...{yEs, iT iS! iT lIkEs tO tICkLe mE aNd GiGgLe!!! tHaT’s hOw yOu BuFf uP! i’M NoT oK WiTh tHiS!!!} (I guess you’re right when you can be useful!)
    8. All New Specials Too! I think I might throw a shark at you in one of them...{hE’lL bE RiDiNg oNe mArK mY wOrDs} I mean, I don’t think I’d be made about riding a shark, it’s not unprecedented. But a Sharkzooka, now that’s got some Pizzazz!
    9. I don’t know much about Splatpool, so if he’s cool I’ll take some of that too! Bwahahaha! {i wOrRy aBoUt uS sOmEtImEs...}

I would appreciate your consideration for the Contest of Champions.
    {PlEaSe, pLeAsE, PlEaSe!!!}

This is a really cool post, but pLeAsE cut down on the mixed uppercase, lowercase font, it becomes really annoying after a certain point
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Well, but the official picture is clearly showing Platinpool with a few pirate accessories. There’s always a long time between new Pool‘s and they kinda all require Cash.

Classicpool, Goldpool, Platinpool ... expensive.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Well, but the official picture is clearly showing Platinpool with a few pirate accessories. There’s always a long time between new Pool‘s and they kinda all require Cash.

Classicpool, Goldpool, Platinpool ... expensive.

I got platpool F2p
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    I want a brown pants pool.
    @Rayaan_2000
    I was going for his inner voice so I wanted them to be different since I couldn’t make the color different.