**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champ Chasing Frustration Solution

One of the biggest frustrations in this game is the seemingly impossible task of pulling that 1 champ that you want or need for progression. I know that personally this frustration has had me on the brink of quitting numerous times. I would like to see a champ selection option for players who have been going at it for the long haul. I realize that we just got the dual crystals but even those are too random, I have opened over 30 of those targeting one champ and still missed all of the six champs I could have used. I did manage to pull The same already sig 200 champ 7x in a month which didn't help the frustration at all.

Maybe something like uncollected get to pick 1 champ from the 5* basic pool every 12 months for 15k shards.

Cavalier gets to pick a 6* from the basic pool for 15k 6* shards every 12 months.

Its 1 champ a year, I feel we deserve that much of a gurantee. The RNG in this game is brutal to some.