**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Those who fight against evil

2»

Comments

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Nitro422 said:

36 is a bit much. It’s totally doable but if you’re not questing it’ll take a couple of days or some really really long grinding.

I don’t like it but have resigned myself to no key today and just getting that key when ever I hit the magic 36. Probably Friday.

A couple of days!? Long grinding?!
    I just did 2 passes of Heroic EQ 3.2 and I got 10... ANd I did them on auto play...
    Yup. I play less than an hour a day. From what I’ve seen a fair chunk of the player base is under the 2 hour mark.

Already done all the monthly eq I want to do. Don’t like arena and you won’t get 36 heroes in a row in
    12 rounds.

For those who like arena or play more than 2 hours a day of course it’s not long. Thankfully they don’t speak for everyone.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I guess you guys don't play the Arena then. I hit it in about 20 minutes or so. Heroes are everywhere.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    if you don't want to play EQ on a lower level, or do arena; either do it on Story mode or do a Back Issue on Classic, not Variant.