**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Could we theoretically...

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
edited September 2020 in General Discussion
...Calculate how much damage a special 'Would do' in certain circumstances?

How you ever been in the situation where you kill the opponent with a huge special and think, "Man that would've crit for so much!" Well I think there is a possible way to figure how much the hit would've crit for.

I thought of this was because I was going through ROL and I threw an sp with Colossus where none of the hits crit. The damage for every hit was 7,777 and the final hit was 15554. 15554 is exactly double 7,777. This could mean that there's some kind of ratio with the hits of a special where hit 1 does X damage and hit 2 does exactly 2.5x the damage and 5x as much on crits.

So does this mean that there is a way to calculate a big crit or am I just overthinking.

Comments

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    idk, it might work if it is the same numbers again and again.
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    I think I'm too stupid to understand what you're saying :D
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah each hot of the special does have some sort of ratio/proportion for each hit. I don't remember exactly, but ghosts last hit is either 1.5 or 2x the first two
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Yeah the last hit of ghosts special one is double the amount of the first few hits. Don't know about the special 2 though.