**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beast

2»

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Also, am I the only one just realizing Beast has regen?
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Savage said:

He's actually not that bad. His damage issue was somewhat solved with the Elsa synergy which gives him a permanent fury after sp3 and his regen has always been pretty good. He does need to be high sig for it to be effective though. Some decent power control and survivability which is better than a lot of other duds. Heals from bleed too with coagulate. If I were to change him I'd make his bleeds stronger and give him more damage resistance but Professor X and Elsa might just be enough for him. Here's a showcase with just Elsa. (Keep in mind this is w/out suicides and deep wounds)

https://youtu.be/fZsVC7qeV-s

That’s a great video. Nice!

What team did you use here? I trotted my 6* Beast out with Elsa, Mags, Colossus and someone else I can’t remember into 3.1 of UC. Took me 48 hits to clear Cap WW2 there so I think I’m missing a synergy.

Dr. Zola
    The other synergy pieces don't matter since I'm pretty sure there was a bug or something and the attack increases didn't scale correctly. All that matters is the Elsa synergy, and the trick to get the most out of it is to use your sp3 when you have a combo of 50 to get the strongest fury possible.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

Rookiie said:

Savage said:

He's actually not that bad. His damage issue was somewhat solved with the Elsa synergy which gives him a permanent fury after sp3 and his regen has always been pretty good. He does need to be high sig for it to be effective though. Some decent power control and survivability which is better than a lot of other duds. Heals from bleed too with coagulate. If I were to change him I'd make his bleeds stronger and give him more damage resistance but Professor X and Elsa might just be enough for him. Here's a showcase with just Elsa. (Keep in mind this is w/out suicides and deep wounds)

Holy cow that's awesome!
    Thank you for this!
    I had a video showcasing his power control too but it's lost. I'm sure with Professor X he'd be even better at controlling power when needed.

If you do end up creating one with Professor X, do share please.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited September 2020
    Rookiie said:

Savage said:

Rookiie said:

Savage said:

Holy cow that's awesome!
    Thank you for this!
    I had a video showcasing his power control too but it's lost. I'm sure with Professor X he'd be even better at controlling power when needed.

I'll see what my friend has to offer. It'll likely be a while until he gets professor x though

Edit: I do have plans to upgrade my beast too as I have a r2 elsa and an AG. The new solo quests will help with his sig level. Saving some 5* shards for prof x too.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,544 ★★★★★
    Savage said:

Rookiie said:

Savage said:

Rookiie said:

Savage said:

Holy cow that's awesome!
    Thank you for this!

I'll see what my friend has to offer. It'll likely be a while until he gets professor x though

Edit: I do have plans to upgrade my beast too as I have a r2 elsa and an AG. The new solo quests will help with his sig level. Saving some 5* shards for prof x too.
    How do you like that R2 Elsa?

Dr. Zola
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Apocalypse and xavier did make some useless champs somewhat usable. But if i have Archangel, Domino, Omega Red! Why would i waste high tier items to rank a dog? I mean a beast? Throwing a meme champ into a synergy with better choices leaves a champ like beast exactly where he was, and what he is...bottom of the list and pretty useless!
    This scheme of putting out an og champ with a meme champ tacked (sometimes for no apparent reason) onto their synergy build has been tried before as a solution, hopefully just a stop gap measure, and it seldom results in a sudden desire to rank and use the dogs!
    Beast is what he is, a champ that will only get ranked and used if he is a summoner's only choice of a mutant and he really, really, needs one.
    I agree that he is at the core of the marvel mythos, he deserves to be a better champ.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    A champ that requires max signatures and some kind of synergy build to be at all useful? Okay! Drop those t5s and rank him! and good luck to you!
    Apocalypse doesn't need awakened at all...beast needs max signatures...the distance between the two is ridiculous!
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Some people just have to have the last word. Reminds me of my wife.
  • Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
    I would give him some kind of ability accuracy reduction. He is supposed to be one of the smartest and intelligent character in Marvel. That should be used for something.