**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is ghost worth r5 without suicides?

ModoroModoro Posts: 4
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I like ghost, but I don't really use suicides, I do have them unlocked, but my main champs aren't really suicide friendly (mainly my doom x2).
Soooo

Is ghost worth r5 without suicides? 47 votes

Yes
97%
PantherusNZLeNoirFaineantphillgreenAb_SamadPizzabeatLunaeUnidentifiedCreatureCharlie_SceneLegendboy2411KDSuperFlash10gauravtheslayerMaxGamingJhonST33ThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxKill_GreyHedronSeraphionPratham02Bonzodavid 46 votes
No
2%
RoOOts 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If you’re good at playing her totally.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Yes
    Yea she’s an all around amazing champion, but I think another thing to consider that often gets overlooked is how important Wasp is to beginning Ghost players.

Without Wasp to someplayers Ghost becomes practically useless especially in act 6 so depending on your Wasp situation I’d play around and see if your comfortable using Ghosts sp2 without Wasp first to see how much use you’d get out of her.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yes
    100%
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Ghost without suicides is still better than alot of other champs without suicides.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Yes
    Have never ran suicides in my account, but would love to cause I know that would make Ghost hit ALOT harder. i r5 Ghost at least a year ago.

Ghost helped me beat up Mr Sinister 6.2.2
    Also been instrumental exploring act 6 so far
    and lately allowed me to beat Apocalypse very easily.
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Yes
    You will have less damage but when she is awakend you can fire so many SP2s its not a big deal. And you dont need to bring Hood for every quest since you dont need to phase recoil without suicides.

So you can just bring Ghost/Wasp and you are golden.