**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tigra heavy attack ability

MathstadonMathstadon Posts: 15
edited September 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Tigra is a very unique champion. I took her to rank 5 because she has huge potential and a different mechanic than some of the other champions out there. However her ability to miss non contact specials by holding heavy while really cool feature, I find it difficult and risky to get out of the heavy attack safely without the heavy attack missing contact with the opponent and then getting hit with a combo after the animation is complete. Some slight changes I would make to fix for this particular issue is to have the heavy attack act the same way as her specials, meaning when the opponent is far away from Tigra letting go of the heavy at this moment it becomes unblockable just like both her specials are naturally. Holding heavy to miss the special attack is a very cool feature of her but there needs to be a safe way to get out of the heavy otherwise what’s the point of missing the projectiles only to get comboed if your timing isn’t perfect. Even a dash back option or a miss mechanic in the first dash from the opponent where you can react and let go of the heavy and return to fighting as usual or a slight power gain while holding heavy so you can interrupt the dash attack with a special 1 would work great in some instances too. She’s a great character just needs a slight tweak I think.

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yeah buddy, I wrote the same ideas not too long ago.

That would at least bring the risk down a bit.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Aren’t heavy attacks already unblockable
    Ycats said:

Aren’t heavy attacks already unblockable

Not exactly, you can intercept some or most heavy attacks.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    I mean heavy attacks in general are unblockable since you can't block them unless they have stand your ground so adding the unblockable buff to her heavy attack seems redundant since it would function the exact same. Though I do agree the rest of the suggestions.
    Ycats said:

I mean heavy attacks in general are unblockable since you can't block them unless they have stand your ground so adding the unblockable buff to her heavy attack seems redundant since it would function the exact same. Though I do agree the rest of the suggestions.

Right if they are blocking. Tigra doesn’t unload a heavy attack into blocks. That’s counterproductive for her abilities.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i feel like in the future she will be ghost/ quake level