**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gawd, rng punished me very well for being rookie!!

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
Guys i recently had used the science ag on rulk and was finally feeling better From the suggestions and talks by people here. But probably just to make me disappointed, i got capiw today. I know its a good news, yet it makes me feel terrible for using ag on rulk. Is capiw of use either way without being awakened?? I've never got him before, though i know he's a great champ. Any suggestions on how to use him?? Can he be useful without being awakened?? Does his synergies yet work in an highly efficient manner??
Thanks in advance!!

Gawd, rng punished me very well for being rookie!! 64 votes

Yes, he's an awesome champ no matter what!!
75%
LeNoirFaineantTendersquadAlex13369RCunha16wegnerkLiss_Bliss_Six_strings6KerneasLegendboy2411Denzel116MaxGamingXva23RamadaSbkruebLordSmasherEtjamaMobile_P0tat0DeaconEinfachSoHedron 48 votes
Nah, you need the awakened ability a lot, and high sigs too!!
25%
StingerbkBarath121ArkhamButcherDatman257JChanceH9KRANꓘCtfz35LegionnaireNetbreakerBawa69PlinkoFaseehodishika123DarkKnight646Paul_Ruddstarlord3000_ol 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    Should add an unawakened Cap IW is better that a Red Hulk in 90% of situations. Perfect Block is nothing to be sneezed at for bigger fights.
  • Options
    Thank you for thag@LordSmasher!!
    Guys does he have the same benefits from his synergies just the same as his dupe??
  • Options
    Thank you @Rookiie !! That was really encouraging!!
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

Guys does he have the same benefits from his synergies just the same as his dupe??

Yeah his synergies have nothing to do with his dupe
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

His synergies don't help him (except science one) however the Tech one is awesome in the tech variant - make opponents of a tech champ lose all their power when they special - can't stress how surprisingly useful that is, especially against Havok.

When he's awakened he has a ton of utility - armor break and heal reversal the most useful ones.
  • Options
    Heyy what are the extra's that he get when awakened which he doesn't have when not??
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Cap still has the damage without his sig, but the sig gives you the utility.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Has awesome block profficiency and utility even without awakening. I would r5 him even without the sig ability. However, awakening him puts him into whole different league.
  • Options

Heyy what are the extra's that he get when awakened which he doesn't have when not??

Guys??
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Here bro:

Signature Ability: Leadership – An excellent leader, Captain America learns from his teammates gaining a unique effect, while Kinetically Charged, for each class represented on his team, excluding himself.

Mutant: 100% chance on triggering a Special Attack to gain +1 Kinetic Potential.
    Skill: 100% chance whenever a Debuff is gained, consume 1 Kinetic Potential to Purify it.
    Science: 100% chance on a Well-Timed Block to place a 10% Weakness Debuff of the Opponent for 10 seconds.
    Mystic: 100% chance to gain 1 Kinetic Potential each time a Buff Expires or is Nullified on the Opponent.
    Cosmic: 100% chance on a Well Timed Block to place an Armor Break Debuff on the Opponent, reducing their Armor by 222 for 10 seconds.
    Tech: 100% chance on a Well Timed Block to place a 25% Petrify Debuff on the Opponent for 10 seconds.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    This guy is showing us how to pull good champs.

Use a resource that the good champ benefits from and you pull them next crystal. Easy.