**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mystic AG - who is the best decision?

SatomiSatomi Posts: 87
edited September 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I just got a mystic ag (a first). I have a Doom, a Voodoo and I quite fancy Magik in the off chance I ever pull her. I love Doom and would love to have him awakened but I'm trying to think rationally here lol. Is it a smart move or should I rather dump it onto Voodoo?

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Doom is easily a better champion but he doesn't need the Awakening to do what he does. If you're looking for better benefit from the Awakening, Voodoo is a great choice and is one of the few Mystics who really needs his awakening.

If, however, you don't really expect to use Voodoo much because you have Doom, and want to make Doom as good as you can, then he wouldn't be wasting the gem if you used it on him.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Voodoo really needs his signature ability and doom is also a monster without it. so purely based on that I would say go for voodoo!

Will be honest with you, I have both awakened and I don't regret using my AG's on them. Both amazing champs!

Happy I don't have to choose :)
  • Options

Doom is easily a better champion but he doesn't need the Awakening to do what he does. If you're looking for better benefit from the Awakening, Voodoo is a great choice and is one of the few Mystics who really needs his awakening.

If, however, you don't really expect to use Voodoo much because you have Doom, and want to make Doom as good as you can, then he wouldn't be wasting the gem if you used it on him.

Yeah, I love Voodoo very much but Doom is both a beast and one of my favorite villains so it's reaaally tough lol think I'll awaken Doom tho, I think I'll use him much more all around
  • Options
    Omedenn said:

Voodoo really needs his signature ability and doom is also a monster without it. so purely based on that I would say go for voodoo!

Will be honest with you, I have both awakened and I don't regret using my AG's on them. Both amazing champs!

Happy I don't have to choose :)

Lucky you! 🍀
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    With Doom as great nulify and good power control and Magik for power lock, you hardly will need Voodoo for this roles. So I would rank Doom first aswell awakening him and then my second option to rank is Magik. Voodoo is good, very sustainable for AQ but is behind your other options
  • Options
    Ciciliato said:

With Doom as great nulify and good power control and Magik for power lock, you hardly will need Voodoo for this roles. So I would rank Doom first aswell awakening him and then my second option to rank is Magik. Voodoo is good, very sustainable for AQ but is behind your other options

Thanks, it's true I'll definitely use Doom far more than Voodoo so I decided do give him the gem
  • Options
    HI_guys said:

I'm sure there are better options but u have not regreted the one I put in Claire. Many a fights it has saved me revives because if her Awakened ability

I love Claire, she's easily one of my top 5 favorite champs in the game. I still use her 4*,very broad specter of utility and it's true, her awakened ability is not necessary but it's sweet to have
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I Also need an awakening gem for my voodoo :'(