**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

iPad vs Android tablet?

I use an older iPad and iPad 2 Mini...the game seems to close randomly pretty often. Does anyone use a newer iPad or Android tablet and if so, do either have issues with the game closing randomly?

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    My wife sometimes uses an Samsung Tab A 2016. This is a pretty budget Android Tablet. Thou the loadtimes are horrible, it never closes down on her.
    You older Ipad's probably have to little memory to run it properly. If it overloads the memory (RAM) an app usually shuts down.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    I use iPad mini 4 and it hasn’t failed me for 4 years and still going strong with no lags. I would imagine it’s good to run for another 2-3 years before an upgrade is due to live up to mcoc performance with all that color and animations arts
  • Options
    MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169

My wife sometimes uses an Samsung Tab A 2016. This is a pretty budget Android Tablet. Thou the loadtimes are horrible, it never closes down on her.
    You older Ipad's probably have to little memory to run it properly. If it overloads the memory (RAM) an app usually shuts down.

Thanks...that might be worth looking into!
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i use a ipad or iphone 8+ no issues
  • Options

i use a ipad or iphone 8+ no issues

Which version of the iPad do you use?
  • Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Get any device but atleast 4gb ram
    Otherwise game will lag to hell.
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

I use iPad mini 4 and it hasn’t failed me for 4 years and still going strong with no lags. I would imagine it’s good to run for another 2-3 years before an upgrade is due to live up to mcoc performance with all that color and animations arts

Great...thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    DonrefreDonrefre Posts: 124 ★★
    I’m currently playing on IPad Pro (11”) and the game is quite laggy
    I really don’t understand why Mcoc runs better on older IPads...
  • Options
    HarpenerHarpener Posts: 41
    I’m playing on an iPad Pro 12.9 without any issues and my iPad is 5 years old
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I use a samsung tab A 10.1 inches which was released last year and it does randomly close from time to time

Get any device but atleast 4gb ram
    Otherwise game will lag to hell.

*Cries in 2GB ram*
  • Options
    Daddrieda said:

What are the specs on it? 16, 32, 64 or 128GB? WiFi only or cellular too?
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    MCOC_JCM said:

Daddrieda said:

What are the specs on it? 16, 32, 64 or 128GB? WiFi only or cellular too?
    16gb with WiFi only. It has only mcoc on it. Right now it’s on deep coma sleep because the battery needs an replacement. It’s no wonder as it has been active for 4,5 years now and it’s saying “hey, we gotta switch me some power up bro. So get your butt over there and cash up to use me for another 4 years”