**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hunter became the Hunted

I am just quite sad about the fact that sentinel, who is supposed to be the mutant hunter, can be clapped by magneto. Magneto can shut down sentinel by reducing his ability accuracy with magnetism. How can y'all massacre my boi like that, he is not even supposed to be tagged #metal in the first place, he is made with some fictional non magnetic polymer. I know the game isnt 100% comic accurate, but cmon man this is just sad to see. It isn't going to be game breaking if u remove the #metal tag, so what's the problem?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is #metal. As Marvel and the Game developer's explained, he is metal, in the game.
    You don't need a reason for him to have a tag. You would need a reason for him not to have it, which in this case the argument can't be used
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Marvel themselves work with Kabam to make the tags. Also, magneto has been shown destroying sentinels with ease in various forms of media everywhere. There are a lot of dumb and meaningless complaints about this game, but this is among the worst.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Kabam don’t decide the tags, it’s marvel that decide the tags that kabam takes and put it on the champion’s bio
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    That title was claim by warlock as he can counter more mutant than sentinel himself
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Lorewise, Sentinels should be made to erradicate all mutants. As far as I know, Magneto was alive when mutants faced the Sentinels, and he wasn't exactly throwing them around like everything else metallic.

Anyway this game doesn't really follow the comicbooks, so you have to expect the unexpected
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Lorewise, Sentinels should be made to erradicate all mutants. As far as I know, Magneto was alive when mutants faced the Sentinels, and he wasn't exactly throwing them around like everything else metallic.

Anyway this game doesn't really follow the comicbooks, so you have to expect the unexpected

Not all sentinels are the same. There are many different models and variants that change as technology changes. The sentinels that we see are pretty much the classic sentinels that are just walking robots with advanced weaponry that have counters to general mutant powers.
  • Options
    unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    It looks like you are roasting sentinel