**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

horsemen Storm and Psylocke - who's better?

KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
Horsemen Rank 4/55 Psylocke - So many Crits! - Apocalypse Synergy
https://youtu.be/Dpj4ZSpZ1Og

https://youtu.be/9rLEfozWsvU

storm and psylocke both are beasts damage i guess storm has so much higher potential but psylocke's power control and dorect damage is great as well for many matchups

Comments

• ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Strom, phylocke still suck. Kabam tried so hard to buff her.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    storm is on another level but psylocke is pretty good though, power control and maximim crit hits, for uses i think psylocke will also find many thanks to her direct damage and power control.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Storm because she can gain access to other immunities that Psylockr cannot.
    edited September 2020
    yeh storm does have synergy with storm x but not sure that synergy is practical, but again not sure though i dont have storm X over 3*

Seems very interesting, but Storm imo cuz it’s a bit more practical, but Psylocke still looks really nice as well. Great job with both vids man!

thanks . 🙏🏽 though i cant decide on who to R5, i love cyclops who still doesnt really have solid utility or damage where it may b needed, storm is quite up there for damage and may b even b practical option for many abyss fights like colossus, while psylocke seems like someone u can bring to tricky fights or even wars perhaps if path/node allows it. and well Cable too , his damage is great as well n has some utilities
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    I belive storm doesn't have any limit on her shocks, so her damage can be the best in the game, if you can keep refreshing those. Kinda like shehulk with her furies - a little stressful to play, need to bait sps and also use heavy attack a lot. For fights without hit cap/stun immunity/limber/shock immunity/bleed node/etc she might be the best option.
    Psylock still doesn't bring anything big to the table. But some people enjoy playing her, that's probably the only reason to rank her up
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Psylocke suffers drastically from diminishing returns from the synergy and really doesn’t do much to her numbers. Storm definitely sees more of a benefit.