**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Mastery Setup for Uncollected Push

SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
As you can see from the pictures, this is my current mastery setup. I have 3 points to use and 2 regular mastery cores. I plan on making my Uncollected Run once we get the 500 units from summoner appreciation. I have the last 3 quests left. I'm a free to play Player and was hoping you guys could give me some advice on what I should invest in. Thank you!

P.S. The reason I have invested in Stand Your Ground is because I am not that good of a player so I make a lot of mistakes. This comes in handy in almost every quest I do.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    1/3 in dexterity is ok.
    I have 1/5 limber, but if you think you get stunned a lot, keep them.
    I'd remove the points for perfect block and leave one for stepping stone
    1/3 greater health
    5/5 precision and 5/5 cruelty. some say only 4/5 is necessary for these. they are kinda expensive, so you probably will have very few units left even with the units from summoner appreciation. 1/3 greater strength is enough.
    I probably wouldn't have 3 in courage, but if you get hit a lot, keep it.
    you don't need the points in that fury mastery
    recovery is pretty helpful
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    Hey Sazed
    I'd recommend a basic set up like this before you move on to the niche masteries

• Options
    Is it worth it to keep some points for Willpower? That's always interested me but because I'm f2p I have never wanted/been able to spend the units for the cores.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,770 ★★★★★
    At least one yes
    It's an excellent mastery
    You can always leave it for later!
  • Options
    Sazed said:

Is it worth it to keep some points for Willpower? That's always interested me but because I'm f2p I have never wanted/been able to spend the units for the cores.

yes, but I'd recommend getting a basic setup first. the one rookiie posted is fantastic
  • Options
    Thank you for the help guys! That Masochism node has me worried so thanks a ton for your help.
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Rookiie said:

Hey Sazed
    I'd recommend a basic set up like this before you move on to the niche masteries

Lol the fact that I'm almost done with 6.2 and don't even have some of those masteries is terrible.
    wait which don't you have?
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Rookiie said:

Hey Sazed

Lol the fact that I'm almost done with 6.2 and don't even have some of those masteries is terrible.
    wait which don't you have?
    Salve and Recovery. Recovery is super expensive and I don't feel like unlocking salve atm.
    ohh yeah recovery is like 6 stony cores