**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 champ for variant 5 and act 6

hi guys, I can rank 5 and dupe any 5* champ, but i need a champ for variant 5 and also act 6, which champions do you recommend me?

R5 champ for variant 5 and act 6 42 votes

Symbiote Supreme
33%
TendersquadNoodes_MaiicolDiazYoMovesThunderGodJChanceH9Mobile_P0tat0TimeGenesisSarvanga1_SneakyWarriorMainzelXguard77FaseehMrGreek 14 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
19%
KerneasNo_oneukPratham02Papicante1Thanks_D19HI_guysCeltic1981WasdX_ 8 votes
Spider-man stealth suit
30%
HendrossJmd82Kill_GreyEtjamaMazrawalkerdogSoyheyor123SuperiorSymbiotelaxtheYeetusTheFoetusLBreakerBlackTuranTupac123 13 votes
Magik
16%
Hit_me_TwiceplayinggameletCiciliatoPolygonAgent_X_zzzŘïdđhįmodishika123 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Spider-man stealth suit
    My Stealthy worked wonders in V5 and he's probably the least niche of those champs. They can work at R4 in the matchups you need them for.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Spider-man stealth suit
    Obviously.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    meant to vote for stealthy.
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    can i see that Annihilus
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    You need a good mystic in your roster.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Etjama said:

My Stealthy worked wonders in V5 and he's probably the least niche of those champs. They can work at R4 in the matchups you need them for.

Sorcerer isn’t niche at all, being able to regen off block means not having to deal with dexing those hard to evade specials. On top of that she has the 2nd best damage a mystic champ has without suicides (not counting longshot against his ideal matchups) , slow, nullify, armor break etc.

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Magik
    It’s shocking to see Symbiote Supreme have more votes than Sorcerer, guess the community just hasnt seen what she can do
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    You seriously lack a high rank Mystic. For Act 6 (idk how far are you, but I doubt you have the champion chapter 100%) you need good Mystic and whole 2nd chapter of V5 is for buffing mystics.

Sorcerer Supreme has got some nice utility and is fairly versatile.

Now I have to say that this is based on my personal experience, I have both Stealthy and Sor.Sup and I dont like Steathy too much. I also basically hate Symbiote Supreme so that's why I didnt vote for him. My adept for the most boring, rng based playstyle
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Symbi obliterates a large portion of V5, is excellent against the otherwise annoying Storm and Venom bosses, and does a number on some pieces of act 6 as well. This seems like the most obvious choice.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Symbiote Supreme I’ll help you in act 6 and variant 5