**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do I correctly stun cycle with Starky?

Okay so I've seen many videos on stun cycling with Starky but I can just never do it beyond 3 times. I have an r5 4* Starky with sig level 31. I know that when I throw my first SP1 I must have almost 2 bars of power and after stunning, 6 hit combos are good but I can never get enough power to do it infinitely. Poise charges increase attack rating so do they affect my power gain too? If yes, how many Poise charges do I require to generate enough power to infinitely throw SP1s? Or do I need to have more than 31 sig levels?
Please leave your suggestions down below.

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You can’t do it infinitely besides a few nodes like power reserve, or with a specific setup in variant 3
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    In Variant 3 you can do it if you have 5 tech champs in your team including starky of course.
  • Options

In Variant 3 you can do it if you have 5 tech champs in your team including starky of course.

No, it’s sparky, 3 other techs and miles/kamala for the 30% stun duration increase synergy
  • Options
    Seriously you want to take miles/kamala instead of a useful tech champ in v3
  • Options

Seriously you want to take miles/kamala instead of a useful tech champ in v3

No, but to do the infinite stun thing with sparky you need those rather than a tech
  • Options
    Yeah that's true.